[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YES NO MAYBE I DON'T KNOW CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 16922057_810x1080.jpg (335KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
16922057_810x1080.jpg
335KB, 810x1080px
YES
NO
MAYBE
I DON'T KNOW
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION
Fuck Drumpf
>>
bump for mitm thread
>>
Is this pantsuit General?
>>
>>80091393
>It's a Dewey episode.
>>
Would've Hank and Louise voted for Drumpf?
>>
Childhood is idolising the kid's antics, adulthood is realising that Lois makes more sense
>>
>>80093244
Hank would but he would enjoy it, Louise either wouldn't vote, or would vote for Hillary because of the wrong reasons.
>>
File: 1455564721849.jpg (11KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1455564721849.jpg
11KB, 200x194px
>its a Lois get me rock hard episode
>>
>>80093279
Wouldn't
>>
>>80091393
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>80093244
Episode starts with Hank being with her, blue pilled as fuck.
Louise tells Hanks that she's going to vote for Hillary, in a yes man/obvious/passively answering while doing something else way.
During the episode Hank goes from blue pilled to "not an argument", deep into philosophy, hilarity ensues, starts lecturing Louise, which is actually voting for trump, but now she has to save face and ""debate"" against her husband.
By the end of the episode Hank discovers a fuck load of MAGA stickers and a maga hat belonging to his wife, the two have a talk and Lousie tells the truth to Hank.
They both go vote for Trump.
End of the episode: the handicapped black guy family and malcolm's family are eating pizza together, both hank and lousie assure the black kid parents that they voted for Hillary, how they see Trump as a racist etc.
Black kid's dad shrugs and tells them they voted for Trump.
episode ends
>>
>>80095327
This could use a bit more work but I like it
>>
>>80095406
we could have francis and his friends showing the dude bro side of maga

we could have malcolm and its nerdy friends be with her and end up getting robbed by a group of black thugs, and telling each other how these guys were from a difficult background it's not their fault etc.

dewey would show the libertarian/whatever the third us party is angle by giving some cheeky remarks while it's parents debate

we got this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.