[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear about new movie >go to its IMdB page >see rating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1488295636782.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488295636782.png
22KB, 530x444px
>hear about new movie
>go to its IMdB page
>see rating
>scroll down to read the user discussions
>...
What's the fucking point now?

Close the goddamned website, for all I care.
>>
>>80090702
you can always come back to /tv/ and start hating movies again
>>
>>80090702
Yeah it's almost worthless now. It was interesting seeing basically an archive of peoples reactions and discussion about a movie back when they came out, going back to like 99
>>
I can't believe they deleted all of it

like fuck, at the most just disable new posts. but fuck couldn't they leave up the old posts for archival and historic purposes?

there's so much info in there and discussion, the imdb forums are where I go to find out what happens in a movie. I remember the same day they went offline, earlier in the day I used it to find out what the end scene of a movie meant and what happened in the movie. now I'd never know.
>>
>>80090702
well you're not the only, honest review were there though.
>>
>>80090702
jews got tired of normal people calling out their shitty movies on the biggest internet movie site.
>>
>>80091377
this
>>
>>80090702
It had been futile for years apart from that. Wikipedia can include everything it includes, not take six years to correct any errors, invent a mobile version that works, doesn't force-load trailers and doesn't look like ass, but it can't include comments. Now, the IMDb is just one of those nineties things that has no reason to persist, like The Simpsons.
>>
>>80092062
thanks jew shill

ill be sure to check out fucking wikipedia to learn about your lately kikebuster
>>
Sad day friends
>>
>>80090702
>you'll never look up some unknown movie or actor go to the page and read some thread from 15 years ago

It sucks.
>>
File: imdb preview autism.png (215KB, 1700x1650px) Image search: [Google]
imdb preview autism.png
215KB, 1700x1650px
>you will never find a place more autistic than the imdb boards
>>
why did they get rid of all the boards?
>>
>>80093356
amazon bought the website and can't turn a profit, they're slowly trying to kill it off so they can

>blame users for not visiting regularly as a reason for the site failing
>copy the website's tech for amazon
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (41KB, 595x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
41KB, 595x557px
>>80093237
>>
>>80090702
I use it for actors and what other movies or shows they're in.
>>
>>80090702
I've been using imdb since I was a child and never once over the course of like 20 years have I ever read or even been remotely interested in the user discussions. People really did use them I guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.