[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She told Logan he would die on his back, holding his heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (185KB, 1665x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1665x695px
>She told Logan he would die on his back, holding his heart in his hand
>Logan died on his back, holding his daughter's hand
Kino?
>>
Wtf are aliens also fortune tellers?
>>
>X-Men continuity
lol yea right
>>
>>80077582
Pottery
unironically
>>
Is this true? I dont want to post it on FB if its not true
>>
>>80077582
>two consecutive movies of the same franchise follow basic plot continuity
>Kino?
No.
>>
holy shit spoilers!!!

reportred enjoy your permaban!!
>>
>>80077582

ayy lmao
>>
>>80078982
It's kino because the X men movies never follow basic continuity
>>
>>80077582
Found it:

>Yukio: Logan.
>Logan: What?
>Yukio: I saw you die.
>Logan: What?
>Yukio: I saw you die.
>Logan: What, just now?
>Yukio: A while ago. It’s not like I get a complete picture, more like looking through a keyhole. But I’m always right. All I can see is one part of a person’s life, their death. And I saw yours.
[she starts crying]
>Logan: What did you see?
>Yukio: I see you on your back, there’s blood everywhere. You’re holding your own heart in your hand. It’s not beating.
>Logan: I don’t have time for this shit.

Nice find! The feels train keeps going deeper and deeper...
>>
>>80079088
>Holding heart
>Holding daughter's hand

Who knew this fucked up movie would be wholesome somehow.
>>
>>80079088

He did die on the table with his heart in his hand. He had to self surgery to get that thing off his heart.

Fuck off back to /v/ with your deepest lore shit.
>>
>>80079364
>Didn't die
>No blood everywhere
>Holding bug in his hand
Bugger off, lad
>>
>>80079009

Its kino because you retards cant think of any other word
>>
>>80079450
Kano?
>>
>>80079450
Capekino?
>>
why is she so werid looking

was it fas
>>
>>80079088

>its not beating
If Laura is his 'heart' why would she not be beating?
>>
>>80080810
Maybe she means Logan helped her tame her feral side and stop killing/beating random people?
>>
>>80080894
2deep4disney
>>
Imma post this to my fb page and make a million likes!
>>
>>80080966
That sounds like sarcasm
>>
>>80080966
go away normie
>>
>>80080810
Or she could be referring to Laura's heart being "stopped" at the sight of Logan's death.
>>
>>80077582
>>
She thinks it's Logan's heart, but it's his daughter he's holding onto, yukio was confused why about why his heart wasn't beating because she doesn't see the complete picture
>Absolute kino
>>
>>80083183
I guess it would kind of look like his heart because the picture would be blurry and it's both of their blood covered hands holding each other
>>
>>80083215
Think less about it visually and think more about it emotionally and it totally clicks
>>
>>80083307
>Daddy
>>
>>80083354
Shhh, don't cry, little bub
>>
>>80077582
It's weirdly well hidden because all the Japanese characters in this film are totally forgettable
Solid feels though
>>
>>80077582
BRAVO MANGOLD
>>
>>80078773
Legitimate poetry has actually occurred, feels pretty good man
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.