[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me? This guy holds up recent Eddie M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: critic.jpg (22KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
critic.jpg
22KB, 300x279px
Are you fucking kidding me? This guy holds up recent Eddie Murphy movies as a mark of quality?

>Get Out does not rank with America’s notable race comedies — Brian De Palma’s Hi, Mom!, Ossie Davis’s Gone Are the Days! (Purlie Victorious), Robert Downey Sr.’s Putney Swope, Melvin Van Peebles’s Sweet Sweetback, Hal Ashby’s The Landlord, Rusty Cundieff’s Fear of a Black Hat, Skin Game or any of the genre spoofs by the Wayans family, particularly the ingenious Little Man, or the recent Eddie Murphy films (The Klumps, Norbit, Meet Dave, A Thousand Words) that are so personal and ingenious, they transcend racial categorization.

>But unlike Eddie Murphy, a masterful actor with a mature sense of humor, Peele fails because has not created credible characters.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie
>>
>>80076257
What the fuck? How dare he have an opinion!
>inb4 /pol/ thinks he's on their side
>>
>>80076257
He's an edgy contrarian and /pol/'s "movie review nigger" uncle tom.
>>
>>80076257
Norbit was the pinnacle of kino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDuBwc2ot5g
>>
>>80076394
>edgy contrarian
Yeah, I was looking him up and he said Moonlight's Oscar win promotes homophobia. Okay pal
>>
>>80076483
Jesus Chirst
>In a recent interview at the West World premiere with actress Thandie Newton (2016), Newton revealed some interesting anecdotes of what happened on set during the filming of Norbit. She reported that her co-star Eddie Murphy would often be seen in the attire of his character Mr. Wong for long after the scenes were finished. Newton even said that Murphy would sometimes approach overweight women and yell obscenities like "Whale on the horizon!" while also chasing them with a nearby stick resembling the use of a harpoon. He would strip naked and run through the McDonald's play areas shouting "Genocide the Mongolians!", and would go up to young children and shout "SHAMEFRU DISPRAY", much to Newton's chagrin.
>>
>>80076257
>Even niggers are sick of this bullshit
>>
>>80076257
>/tv/ only like the most contrarian, Uncle Tom black guy around
What a surprise
>>
>>80076313
>>80076394
>MUHHHHH POOOOOLLLL

Fuck off losers.
>>
>>80076394
>>80077392
>>80077583
>newshits keep on coming
>>
wasnt this the same rowdy poo that gave toy story 3 a shit score just to be a contrarian?
>>
>>80077716
fuck off newfag
>>
>>80077716
Not really, as always he had a clear reasoning. Just an unusual approach to it.
>>
>>80076313
>>80076394
> everything is pole

It's like you faggots have ocd
>>
>>80077716
>just to be a contrarian
he agrees with other critics like 50 or 60% of the time. That's hardly contrarian.
>>
>>80077834
>>80077887
it was just fucking weird how he accused the movie of marketing walmart and shit towards children when that clearly wasnt the point intended. its like watching godzilla and critizing the film because the japanese people ran too fast
>>
he's not even hiding that he's a contrarian now. he's fully embracing it.
>>
He even bashed the La La Land producer who said that Moonlight was the real winner, while everyone else praised him.
>>
File: 1487343658179.gif (988KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487343658179.gif
988KB, 320x240px
>Little Man
>ingenious

Wew lad, I can piss in this guy's mouth and he will think it's Dom Pérignon.

No wonder he liked Batman vs Superman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.