[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they love each other >they break up >they love each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>they love each other
>they break up
>they love each other
>they break up
>they love each other
>they break up

ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>she gets her memory erased
>the end

ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>it's a sarah licks chuck's semen encrusted boxers episode
mmm
>>
it's almost like the writers have experienced human relationships
>>
>>80073440

seriously? if thats the ending that is fucking awful. A few years ago I started watching season 1 and quickly dropped it since I was doing other shit. seemed okay of a show.
>>
>>80073487
>if thats the ending that is fucking awful
it's fucking awful. worst ending I've ever seen
>>
>>80073467
So you are saying you can relate to sarah.
>>
>>80073413

Chuck wasn't even that bad

They only started 'loving each other' in season 2 and got together midway through season three. They 'broke up' once but they weren't even together at that point, they just recanted on their confessed feelings

until the garbage series finale that is
>>
>>80073506

well then you have to watch dexter because that is the biggest fuck up I have ever seen. that whole final season was a high way pile up.

honorary mention to law abiding citizen. allegedly jamie foxx said no to the original ending so they had to film a rewrite.
>>
Would the ending have been better if it showed you she gained her memory back?

Or is the memory loss itself that you guys have a problem with?

My only problem was that the intersect became too common.

And that Casey never got to use one, which sucked.
>>
>>80073565
I liked the ending of Dexter
>>
>>80073608

If she got her memory back I would have been mildly annoyed at the mediocre finale, her not getting her memory back is completely tonally inconsistent with the rest of the show. Literally every midseason and season finale since Season 3 was constructed to function as a series finale because they never knew if they would get cancelled, they all had happy endings. Some of my favourite finale are bittersweet or all out sad but Chuck was always escapist schlock and it's attempt at bittersweetness fell incredibly flat and wasn't earned in the slightest.

They essentially killed the character we knew as Sarah and replaced her, destroying all the growth and experience she had over the series but it was all ok because she kissed Chuck at the end.
>>
>>80073766
I wouldn't say it was OK because she kissed him. If she didn't I would have been royally pissed but even with it in there it was disappointing.

>>80073608
The entire memory thing. >>80073766
Says it perfect when they said they killed her character. We spent so long changing her from super heartless spy girl to Sarah that it felt like a slap in the face to just erase it. Even if she stuck around, their future is her deja vuing all the time and him talking about shit she doesn't remember? Just all around lame to think about.

This is probably still my favorite series even with that being said, and whenever I rewatch it I still go all the way to the end.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.