[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled, can we all admit that he was /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

now that the dust has settled, can we all admit that he was /ourguy/? has there ever been a more kino late night show?
>>
maybe given the low quality and generally shit nature of all other modern talk shows, but yes
>>
>>80070872
His show was good because he could have a interesting conversation with anybody to the point that the guest was irrelevant. Even guests that
>>
ass möde
>>
>>80070872
Craig didn't want to do what other fuckers did and did his own thing. He never took himself too seriously and just went out there to have fun. Maybe it's because he is a recovering addict and had to face that reality about himself, but he was always humble and always self-critical no matter what.

Fireside chats with Eddie Izzard, having Desmond Tutu on, the stupid shit he made up like Geoff and Secretariat. Just goofy shit you'd never ever think of. That's what made Craig great, because it was just a Scot up on stage with a fucking robot sidekick riffing on everyone and having a fucking ball.
>>
>>80070872
I miss Craig and Geoff.
>>
>>80071272
Oh shit! A sni
>>
File: dafty.jpg (150KB, 890x563px) Image search: [Google]
dafty.jpg
150KB, 890x563px
>>80071303
Geoff and Secretariat were shit.
Craig was alright though.
I prefer Graham Norton for the atmosphere he creates, even if I like Craig more as a person.
>>
>>80070872
Seeing him replaced by fat fuck Corden was painful. Apparently he's got a radio show now, which is nice, but I don't wanna subscribe to Sirius just for that. Wish they'd make it a podcast the next week or something.
>>
>>80070872
He had the comfiest late nights ever. You could also learn a thing or two about flirting from him. The hosts today are either faggy or creepy
>>
>>80070872
He and Jimmy Fallon can be pretty good.
>>
im both sad and glad he didnt replace letterman
had he been given that job, they would have forced him to be much tamer and boring (like conan)
but now we are stuck with shitty tonight shows all over
>>
File: b8d.jpg (849KB, 1500x971px) Image search: [Google]
b8d.jpg
849KB, 1500x971px
>>80071447
>fallon

not falling for that b8
>>
>>80071432
my favorite example of craig flirting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K31CWE-h_s4

of course he would always get the younger hollywood bimbos wet. but JLD is actually intelligent and he still managed to be quick witted and smooth at all times and carried the convo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.