[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>appears for, like, 20 minutes in the film >does nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mahershala-ali-tout.jpg (725KB, 3408x1917px) Image search: [Google]
mahershala-ali-tout.jpg
725KB, 3408x1917px
>appears for, like, 20 minutes in the film
>does nothing but portray discount Omar Little
>wins Best Supporting Actor Oscar

What the fuck!? I mean, I like Ali and I think he is a good actor, but he does not deserve the Oscar for Juan.

Jeff Bridges was the chosen one
>>
>>80064616

Jeff Bridges is essentially the exact same thing. He was set dressing for 95% of the movie then finally acted in the last 3 minute scene. His partner was better than him.
>>
>>80064660
At least Jeff Bridges had a GOAT character to portray
>>
>>80064616
>appears for, like, 20 minutes in the film
dumb argument
people have won for fucking 6 minute performances

Also, Bridges was sleepwalking through his entire performance. Practically doing the same thing he's done for the past decade with less enthusiasm.
>>
He was better in luke cage
>>
>>80064616
Oscars now reward the body of work of an actor, see Leo in the Revenant.
>>
b-but hes a black muslim
>>
>>80064723
Literally and unironically this. He was the best thing about the show and should have remained the villain before mister "i'm your brother and angry also i now have your same abilities"
>>
Kys. His presence is felt throught the rest of the movie.
>>
>>80064616
>Jeff Bridges plays the himself like in all his movies
>dude lets get him an oscar lmao
>>
>>80065172
Yup! He was the same character in that film and the last picture show
>>
>>80064880
Fuck they tanked that show so hard by killing him.

"Let's replace this charming and charismatic, intimidating villain with the classic 'guy who takes Bible way too seriously' trope and a random corrupt government worker.

Fuck what a mistake.
>>
>>80065244
This
>>
>>80064616

dies offscreen

This movie wasn't tense in the right scenes.
>>
Hugo Weaving was the best one and wasn't even nominated. fuck them all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.