[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they spend the whole movie setting her up as some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Why did they spend the whole movie setting her up as some kind of legit challenge when John barely had a hard time against her?
It took him more effort to murder the fat japanese hitman.
>>
why didnt she stand further back with a gun pointed at the door instead of going at john with a knife? She must have known she'd get fucked up
>>
>>80061332
>Why did they spend the whole movie setting her up as some kind of legit challenge

they didn't though, that was an assumption YOU made.
>>
>>80061379
Same reason no one in the opening fight choose to take a gun and shoot at John and instead tried to fight this ultra-deadly assasin bare-handed or how everyone has shitty aim except for John or how Marcus was apparently the only sniper in the world.
I loved the movie but it did have some moments where the villains went full retarded just so John wouldn't get killed.
>>
>>80061332
To build her up for her comeback in John Wick 3: Season of the Wick

Like Kylo Ren
>>
File: Ares beta edition.jpg (66KB, 280x397px) Image search: [Google]
Ares beta edition.jpg
66KB, 280x397px
>>80061332

>is introduced
>can barely reach up to Keanu's navel
>always has like 3-5 guys with her that dwarf her midget ass
>aw shit you guys we got a badass over here

pic related, this is what you thought was supposed to be a legit challenge sans the veneer of androgynous female.
>>
>>80061423
>introduced as the main villain's bodyguard
>has a more active role as an antagonist than the villain himself
>spends 90% of the movie creepily staring at John and showing up everywhere he goes
>arguably the one who tried to kill John the most along with the nigger
>she ends up being the only one left to fight John in the climax
Come on, dude, they were obviously hyping her up as some extremely skilled foe who could stand up to John and in the end Cassian took that role.
>>
>>80061332
SPOILERS, FUCKFACE. I hope you never know love.
>>
>>80061661
>the villain's main minion dies
OH SHIT WHAT A SURPRISE
>>
>>80061332
She wasn't a top tier assassin, but she was still the best of all the goons the villain had under his control. She was definitely more talented than that idiot Viggo had as his right hand man in the first film.
>>
>>80061589
Well the main villain was a fucking joke too so it'd make sense that his main bodyguard was a bitch.
>>
>>80061589
It's like you didn't even watch the first movie where the same exact thing happened.
>>
>>80062766
Everyone in the first movie was supposed to be completely outmatched against John.
One of the main points of this movie was that this time the antagonists were actually skilled enough to give John a hard time or even kill him.
>>
>>80062819
Only the black dude was. Everyone else was a cocky shit out of their depth.
>>
Because John is the best
>>
>>80062855
The violin girl would have killed John if she didn't have shit aim.
>>
>>80062900
She did hit him, but he had that DLC body armor on him
>>
>>80062900
>One of the main points of this movie was that this time the antagonists were actually skilled enough to give John a hard time or even kill him.
>>80062996
He left that in Italy for some retarded reason.
>>
>>80062996
Did he? I thought he wasn't wearing that one when he came back to USA.
>>
>>80063015
>>80063031
Yeah he ditched it. One of the most infuriating things about the movie for me. Surely with the resources that the organization has they could get shit through customs.
>>
>>80061332
Thanks for the spoilers.

I hope a car runs over your balls, asshole.
>>
>>80063015
>>80063031
Shit, guess i remember it wrong. But she did hit him two or three times in the back, or am i imagining things?
>>
>>80063424
Yeah she did, and it fucked him up pretty bad until he got treated by the meme beggars.
>>
>>80063424
She also shot him in the stomach, didn't she? Or was that another assasin?
Honestly, I can only remember violing girl and sumo killer, the only assasins were just generic white men.
>>
>>80063666
*the other assasins were
>>
>>80063167
>>80061697
>>
>>80063444
So that is why i though he still had the armor, this shit should've killed him

>>80063666
Yeah she did
>>
>>80063666
>just generic white men.
except the the two asians he finishes with a pencil
>>
>>80061332
She was one of his love interests

It was basically sexytime for a tired John
>>
>>80063015
>>80063031
>>80063163
>>80063444

No, only the jacket of the suit had the armor ballistic layer. The rounds he took to the back didn't penetrate. That's why he was holding one side of the jacket up against the violin-wielding assassin, shielding himself. Watch the scene again.

He was shot in the side of the gut when the jacket was out of the way. The button down shirt didn't have the armor layer.
>>
>>80064481
What was in the white bag he left at the continental then?
>>
>>80064548
the one suit for the evening,

he ordered 2 suits....
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.