[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Herzog. Favorites? Do you hate any of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Let's talk about Herzog. Favorites? Do you hate any of his films? Do you prefer his documentaries?

I will start by saying that Heart of glass is a masterpiece that is unlike anything else ever made. It is unfairly ignored when discussing his films. There are few cinematic experiences like it.
>>
Wasn't enthralled by Queen of the Desert but for the most part I freaking love this guy's oeuvre

>Do you prefer his documentaries?
I can't decide!!
>>
When the hell is Salt & Fire coming out?
>>
>>80060423
Anyone watched the Volcano thing he did last year? It's great
>>
Last Wednesday the CEO asked me what my favorite movie was during an elevator ride and I accidentally said Aguirre and then had to explain what it was about and why I liked it. It was extremely awkward
>>
>>80060423
>Favorites?
Aguirre.

>Do you hate any of his films?
No but I haven't seen everything.

>Do you prefer his documentaries?
Nah but Mein liebster Feind is amazing.
>>
Chickenhawk fuckers. Get on my level.
>>
Herzog is autistic
>>
>>80061444
"Gifted" is now canon part of the autism spectrum
>>
>>80061444
Many geniouses are.
>>
>>80060423
haven't seen enough of his fictional films but he's GOAT documentarian. Grizzly Man and Lessons of Darkness can't be topped.
>>
>>80061573
Encounters at the End of the World is my favourite, but I also have an affection for Into the Abyss, because of emotional provocation of Herzog's prologue outlining his opposition to the death penalty contrasted with the content laying bare his subject's guilt in an inexcusable crime.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.