[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It seems the closer to the spectrum an actor can perform,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: drive_ver5_xlg.jpg (256KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
drive_ver5_xlg.jpg
256KB, 1012x1500px
>It seems the closer to the spectrum an actor can perform, the higher people here rate them. It really greases the cogs.

Someone posted this earlier and it got the ol' nuggets rattling. Do you think it's true, /tv/?
>>
>>80057592
This and taxi driver are the greatest movies ever made.
Stay cucked friendo
>>
File: roonanoid.jpg (73KB, 714x809px) Image search: [Google]
roonanoid.jpg
73KB, 714x809px
>>80057592

>he thinks the Goose is acting
>>
Well if an actor is meant to be playing an asspie then yeah I'm going to rate them if the acting is authentic
What's the alternative, rating someone who isn't capable of putting on a convincing performance?
>>
>>80057647
I love both of them though.
>>
>>80057592
I know an aspie that loved Drive and watched it multiple times.

I wouldn't doubt this friend would watch it a fourth or fifth damn time.
So yes, it might have some truth to it, self-identification and all.
Though it really is a good, well acted movie.
>>
>>80057592
I think it's more because that kind of neurology is relatively new to mainstream comprehension, and presumably hard for people whose *job* is "emotional affect" to pull off, than it is because we're on the spectrum. I mean, isn't it generally recognised that most 4chan aspies are just self-diagnosers trying to pathologize and thereby justify their appalling personalities and lack of sexual success?
>>
>>80059005
I don't know if I have autism or anything but I certainly wouldn't be against watching Drive that many times. I've already watched the opening credits like a dozen times.
>>
>>80060173
I mean, his way of acting just becomes slightly more relatable.
It's not like she was a turboautist, she just likes the movie a lot.
>>
>>80059005
How often do you see this friend?
It's not me, is it?
>>
>>80061795
It depends. Are you an autist girl with a penchant for disappearing due to her own emotional turmoil and who should take things more easily?

Then reeeeee fuck youuuuuuu and goodbye

If not, then well, no.
>>
>>80057592

>Being brooding, contemplative, and calculative is autism

>Because a shit paid mechanic that has to pull off heists to make ends meet would be chipper and energetic.

This boards lack of comprehension is pitiful
>>
>>80061795
>>80061923
You guys, I am pretty sure the things inside those spoiler boxes are not spoilers.
>>
>>80062026
Chill, mate.

I'm just coping with only having stupid chimp friends and being a chimp, by shitposting.
>>
>>80061991
...Uh, that's ironic, because he obviously doesn't do the heists "to make ends meet." He does it because he wants to. He can even afford to move to a new apartment after every heist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.