[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he like this in the book? How much of the original film translated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Was he like this in the book?
How much of the original film translated well from the pages? Are we excited for the Villeneuve attempt?
>>
did he get any pov chapter in the books?
>>
>>80053730
Sting was miscast. Feyd was a muscular chad who was a master at arena combat.
>>
>>80053730
Superior to the book
>>
>>80053730
>Was he like this in the book?
Kinda. He was cruel and vain and fabulous, but definitely not naked aside from metal briefs.

>How much of the original film translated well from the pages?
Maybe about 50%. The overall themes were there, but the end was way off and most of the details were different.
>>
Book Feyd was more of a little brat who fucked bitches 24/7 in the pleasure wing
>>
>>80053730
Absolutely fearless Kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC95wlh3BQk
>>
Finished reading dune a few days ago, do i watch the movie or the tv series? Should i even bother?
>>
>>80053949
Yes he did. There was a particular scene where he has a gladiatorial battle on his home planet with an ensemble of the elite viewing it. Establishes him as a cunning, battle hardened threat that even the old Baron will have to keep an eye on.
>>
>>80054451
avoid the prequel/sequel books not written by Frank at all cost
>>
>>80053730
>Villeneuve
He's made nothing but great films, so at the very least his adaptation will be pretty decent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.