[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1: "I don't watch tv, it's just too stupid."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>1: "I don't watch tv, it's just too stupid."
>2: "But you watch 12 tv shows"
>1: "Well yes, but I download them and watch on laptop."
>>
I don't have comercial breaks in my Laptop
>>
>>80047755

>never being around during the golden era of Hannah and Her Horse playing 30x a day
>>
12 TV shows out of 50 channels really isn't a lot, especially when you get rid of the advertisements and allow for multitasking with the computer instead of sitting on the couch and waiting for the time your show is on.
>>
>I don't watch tv; I watch anime
>>
>watching movies/TV shows on a laptop

don't understand people who do this. even if you don't want to connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI, virtually all sets made in the last 5-10 years come with USB
>>
I only watch old mondo/exploitation films from the 60s and 70s on old tube televisions that I have stacked on top of each other like the guy from Slacker.
>>
>>80047849
>I don't go outside: The Post
>>
>>80047849
I only watch on my laptop, because I don't own a TV.

But some people with TV's are technologically illiterate.
>>
>>80047906
am I supposed to watch whole movies on my laptop in the park or something?
>>
on the rare occasions when i leave my bedroom and go to someone else's house and the tv happens to be on, i am seriously amazed that they are just willing to watch whatever shit happens to be on interspersed with adverts every fifteen minutes.
>>
>>80048066
dial down your adderall, flipping channels is comfy
>>
>group of acquaintances
>subject of streaming comes up
>everyone talking about how they "binge watch" show
>casually mention I don't binge watch shows but I watch about 4 or 5 movies every weekend
>some guys gf can't stand for this
>"why would you do that anon??? Movies are supposed to be watched with other PEOPLE"
>completely confused ask her what she means
>"I can't stand watching movies alone it's so weird"
>2 minutes prior to that she said she watched all of stranger things for the second time in a row
>but somehow I'm the weird one because I watch movies alone
>no one points out how stupid her opinion is they just all stay silent
>>
>>80048105
this, im watching some movie on the hallmark channel and its all in french. I have no idea whats going on but I like it.
>>
>>80048159
Yeah thats just girls anon if she heard more people doing it she wouldnt think it so weird just shut her down with a joke or something fun and light and dont worry about it!
>>
File: jakabos.jpg (216KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jakabos.jpg
216KB, 640x480px
>>80047755
>tfw today i got by a comerical on fucking normiebook when whatched a 1minute funny video
>tfw the day before a long youtube video was interrupted with a fucking ad
>>
File: rufkm.jpg (5KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
rufkm.jpg
5KB, 227x222px
>>80046901
>this show is shit
>I still watch it for waifus/the hope that something good will happen/this meme character/because I'm too invested in it
>>
>>80048711
*got interrupted by...
>>
>>80048759
happened to me with the Leftovers. and bc of the hype.
picrealted is literally the only good scene though
>>
>>80048159
>2 minutes prior to that she said she watched all of stranger things for the second time in a row

Obviously watched it with her bf. What's the problem here?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.