[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm /pol/ as fuck, and even I have to admit it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Moonlight-poster.jpg (96KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight-poster.jpg
96KB, 980x551px
I'm /pol/ as fuck, and even I have to admit it was pretty fucking good.
>>
upvoted
>>
>>80046433
>as former Trump supporter
>>
>>80046433
Stop this fucking meme. The movie is shit and didn't deserve the Oscar
>>
>>80046433
It was a sub-standard indie flick with liberal ideals
>>
>>80046498
>>80046480
>>80046490
>>80046510

>Confirmed for haven't even seen it
>>
>>80046433
That's not surprise you liked it, most people on /pol/ enjoy BLACKED.
>>
>>80046433
This desu
>>80046510
>liberal ideals
At least they're liberal ideals being applied to niggers for a change. The jews wanted to feminize white men, but they didn't expect niggers to start to feminize themselves. It's gonna be interesting to see what the jews come up in the next few years
>>
>>80046530
There is literally nothing wrong with liking BLACKED.

It's possible to hate niggers and fetishize them at the same time, you know.
>>
>>80046550
I hate niggers because they're ugly and dumb, not because I have some fetishistic inferiority complex.
This is why no one likes you, /pol/
>>
>>80046541
So what, the intentions for making the movie were impure they were based in patting themself on the back for being progressive

That doesn't make it an intriguing movie unless you're in a very small portion of the audience who is homophobic yet is interested in independent movies or are interested in some liberal propaganda, plain and simple
>>
>>80046498
It did. Just like Spotlight last year the film drew a story that affects a majority of people today. Also, considering he has no clue of his own sexual orientation it was complex as fuck.

Lala land didn't deserve it either. How many fucking love musicals must they make for oscar bait? It was a typical musical romcom. Except...modernized now like all fucking movies now because everyone likes grimdark depressing endings of the guy never getting the girl at the end. Eat dicks.
>>
>>80046550
>There is literally nothing wrong with liking BLACKED.
Fuck off cuck
>>
I'm getting mixed signals here

Is it actually good?
>>
>>80046600
Kill yourself
>>
>>80046685
It's 7.7 despite only 80k votes and literally all the user reviews are whining about how it was pointless and meaningless.
Let's be honest, critics are obsolete.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.