[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I guess I got what I deserved" Why? Walt was merely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ww.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>"I guess I got what I deserved"
Why? Walt was merely a product of shit circumstances, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>emotionally abused by his wife for years
>was at the point of having no friends outside of her family and narrow choice of friends, textbook sign of abuse
>sole breadwinner for his family, holding two jobs so that his wife didn't have to work in spite of their son being nearly an adult
>emotionally blackmailed by his wife at several points
>after years of abuse he snaps

The worst part is that you can't even bring this up with normies, and the internet was full of cries of "Walter White is a domestic abuser" anytime he laid hands on Skyler. The whole thing sort of shines a light on how abuse of males by females isn't taken seriously.
>>
I'll take the obvious bait. BB is a morality tale. Walt made moral decisions that led him down a road where multiple people died. This show is wonderful because the violence is never glorified and it all has consequences. Chain reactions, chemistry, blah blah.
>>
>>80041978
You don't have to go balls-to-the-wall evil just because you're having a cash crunch, OP, I don't care what the niggers claim.
>>
>>80042350
>>80041978
He was only with Skyler because he walked out on his dream girl and he was only poor because he walked out on his friend. Walt's immaturity, bad decision making and stubborn pride led to pretty much every bad thing that ever happened to him.
>>
>>80041978
Vince Gilligan is a maximum level moralfag. He's so preachy about it.
>>
>>80042525
still people thought of walt as a hero. i guess that made him super mad.
>>
>>80041978
>Walt was merely a product of shit circumstances, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm going to assume you aren't arguing that free will is an illusion, and instead trying to suggest that Walt was merely "doing what he had to do"

In which case, no, maybe at first but then he made all the money he initially set out to make but said "but we can make more Jessie! MORE MORE MORE AHHHH I NEED IT JESSIE GIVE ME THE GOLD, PRAISE MAMMON WE MUST BUILD A BLUE CANDY THRONE TO THE GREAT BEAST OF MONEY!!!" I mean, I'm paraphrasing of course, but that was the gestalt of the scene
>>
>>80042444
This. It was always about Walt's pride

Consider the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1rrxD6E7aA
>>
>>80042444
It's more a matter of him being repeatedly kicked down indiscriminately though, considering he was the one to become inflicted with cancer despite having left the company and the one to be burdened with retarded progeny. At which point you realize the debate's more about free will vs determinism than morality.
>>
I didn't understand why
>Walt walked away from the girl he likes
>Walt backed out of what used to be a joint project which turned out to be succesful
>after the above he settled to becoming an overqualified highschool chemistry teacher.
>>
>>80042697
The cancer and his kid having cerebral palsy definitely weren't his fault. They don't really make it clear whether he had any cause to walk out on his lady and his friend, she implies that he didn't have a good reason to and he doesn't say why he did. I guess we are left to decide for ourselves whether that situation was something he created or if he was justified.
>>
File: srs kys.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
srs kys.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>80041978
>let's talk about a fag show that wasn't good
>>
>>80042607
>gestalt
Stop using this word just because /pol/ made you like it. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>80042801
You must be 18 to visit this site.
>>
>>80041978
I guess in the end he couldn't keep getting away with it! Am I right fellas?
>>
>>80042757
He hates himself and self-sabotages constantly. Even when he has a chance to succeed at drugs he finds some way to fuck it up, over and over.
>>
>>80042801
It was a good show, regardless of contrarians.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.