[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, I liked it, if it wasn't for the ending, it'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: i-am-legend-movie.jpg (474KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-legend-movie.jpg
474KB, 1000x1500px
Fuck you, I liked it, if it wasn't for the ending, it'd be regarded better
>>
"If part of the story was better people would remember the story being better."
>>
>>80038798
the original ending was good, but test audiences forced it to change
>>
What pisses me the fuck off about the ending is when they're in the glass room and the mutant/vamp leader is ramming the glass a HUGE fucking chunk comes out of it with the perfect opening to slide the grenade in. He could've fucking slipped it through the glass and got into the little opening with the bitch and her kid
>>
>book has a godtier ending where it turns out Will Smiths character realizes he is actually the last human terrorizing and murdering a bunch of vampire beings that have created their own society and fear him

>movie ends with Will smith sacrificing himself with a grenade to save the chick who is heading towards foreshadowed safe haven for humans not dead

How does a movie like this get based off of a book and not include the themes and entire purpose the book was trying to get out? I Am Legend is fucking shit.
>>
>>80038823
Everyone knows this. It isn't relevant here.
>>
>>80038908
What's worse is that this is the third adaptation, and none of them have used that book ending. This one even has the temerity to use the title (other two were renamed) and yet still leaves out the ending that gives the title its meaning.
>>
>>80038908
because test audiences
>>
I AM DENNY
>>
Why do test audiences have such a shitty taste?
>>
Not enough diversity. We need a remake where all the rage infected are POC and Neville is a transgender doctor who uses xer supreme intellect in hormonal therapy to cure them all through reassignment.
>>
>>80038758
There is an alternate ending where they survive at the end.
>>
>>80039100

Your average movie goer wants a happy ending and for humanity to beat the bad guys. They aren't comfortable with the idea that we could be the bad guy.
>>
>>80038758
>I am Legend
>his name isn't Legend

DROPPED, I hate movies that lie to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.