[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show has god-tier cinematography Almost every shot is stunning,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: marvels-daredevil-season-2.jpg (42KB, 475x247px) Image search: [Google]
marvels-daredevil-season-2.jpg
42KB, 475x247px
This show has god-tier cinematography

Almost every shot is stunning, even when nothing is going on. Matt sitting next to the priest on a bench, matt standing in a courtroom, matt sitting in a courtroom, his apartment, so many shots i'd hang up on my wall if i was the Kingpin. Even the scenes with average looking extras are interesting to watch. It's shadowy and dark yet still rich in color.

Snyder-scissorers btfo
>>
>>80035049
then why are you posting the immensely inferior season 2?
s1 was literally goat and had the best finale ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhTq9MtTiXI
>>
This show is boring as fuck and Matt is the least likeable character in the entire MCU

Jessica Jones > Luke Cage > Daredevil S1 >>> Daredevil S2
>>
>capeshit
>anything god tier

How entry level can you get?
>>
>>80035541
>then why are you posting the immensely inferior season 2?
Was it really? Most complaints I've seen about it are from fedorabeards crying about ninjas making it lose all "realism". The same idiots who pretend to be comic book fans for nerd cred.
>>
>>80035603
>Luke Cage > Daredevil S1
Shut the fuck up, retard. That shitshow was produced by the studio that made agents of shield.
You have your head screwed on backwards, unfuck yourself.
>>
>>80035049
>This show has god-tier cinematography

No it does not. Fucking hell it's not even good for tv and it's the same shots almost every episode like panels in a comic book.

Action scene direction, sure that's good. is pretty fine too. Cinematography is basic and bland.
>>
>>80035666
>Cinematography is basic and bland.
Why are you so incompetent at picking it apart then, Satan?
>>
>>80035654
Agents of Shield is pure shit and it's still better than Daredevil
>>
Shame its plots boring and the female leads of each season bring the show into the gutter everytime they're on screen which is basically all of the time

>>80035603

I watched like cage in the background and it seemed like it ran out of steam after that moonlight guy died
>>
>>80035725
What more needs to be said. I'm not going to spend 1000 words explaining why McDonald's is slop.
>>
>>80035775
You're unequipped to do so, more like.
>>80035732
Aren't you a contrarian little mongrel. What a special boy.
>>
>>80035666
Satan is right. The fight choreography is pretty decent but the cinematography itself is pretty average.
>>
>>80035666
>it's the same shots almost every episode like panels in a comic book.
Wow
>>
>>80035812
Nope. You can continue defending the artistic merit of Daredevil all you want though.
>>
>>80035812
>it's contrarian to have an opinion different than only you
ok
>>
>>80035896
>I say stupid shit but it's right cuz it's muh opinion
Oh wow.
>>
/tv/ is full of master cinematographers. You guys worked on a lot of everyone's favorite films. Too bad daredevil's cinematographers are more skilled than you and made a beautiful show.
>>
>>80035980
sorry I don't like your show
>>
>>80035049
That long take fighting that leads down the stairs gets my dick hard
>>
>>80036238
I want you to articulate on why, but you keep dodging the question.
>>
>>80036392
Matt isn't likeable. He treated Karen like shit and Electra is an annoying addition. The only scenes I enjoyed of the second season were with Punisher.

Cinematography is fine you autist I just think Matt is a worthless character and the show has weak villains
>>
>>80036463
I don't think being a slut makes him unlikable, but whatever floats your boat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.