[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder, if you did not like these flicks then you're a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Reminder, if you did not like these flicks then you're a pleb whose opinions count for nothing.
>>
Reminder your opinion doesn't count for shit

Episode 3 was good though
>>
>>80033079
Only the Dawn of the Empire edit.
>>
>>80033053
I actually did enjoy all of those movies. Any other movies you want to try to insult me for liking?
>>
Haven't seen Elysium
>>
>>80033053
Ep.III Deserves to be in the criterion collection.

Everything else is capetrash
>>
>>80033172
>reading comprehension

I insulted those who dont like them anon. If you like them there is no problem.
>>
>>80033053
Wow I actually agree with you OP.

Most of those are 2meta4/tv/
>>
Looks like we have a patrician thread lads. Now lets bask in our superior taste.
>>
Elysium seems extremely cringeworthy until you realize it's a parable about how if you let disgusting brown people into your civilized society, they'll fuck everything up.
>>
>>80033053
boy /tv/ loves heavy handed bullshit doesn't it
>>
This is /tv/'s official favorite films:
1. American Psycho
2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
3. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
4. Click
5. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
6. The Cuckold
7. Drive
8.The Dark Knight Rises
9. Man of Steel
10. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Anything else is just a Reddit list of memes.
>>
>>80033966
it would be interesting to see what the most posted movies on /tv/ actually is
>>
>>80033053
I liked those movies but I also think Fox's capeshit is better. Logan was more of a movie than capeshit and shat on BVS in terms of a gritty capeshit movie.
>>
RotS - 6/10
MoS - 1/10
BvS - 3/10

Haven't seen Elysium.
>>
>>80034112
MoS is 5/10
If you think it's a 1 you need to see some movies that are real 1s.
>>
File: CONTRARION.jpg (24KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
CONTRARION.jpg
24KB, 620x350px
>>80033053
Ah, yes. The Contrarian collection.
You forgot to add Prometheus in there. They're all part of the Dunning-Kruger cinematic universe.
>>
>>80033053
Why do I have to like cape shit to not be a pleb? Isn't that for normie plebs? At least Elysum tried something different I guess. Star Wars is for everyone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.