[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some big wigs will give you a blank check to fund any film or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lena3-e1438283874134.jpg (142KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lena3-e1438283874134.jpg
142KB, 600x900px
Some big wigs will give you a blank check to fund any film or miniseries you can imagine.

But you have to make a sex tape with Lena Dunham.
Your face must be visible, you must kiss her on the mouth, go down on her, and it must be 30 minutes long.

Would you? I'd do it for the art.
>>
I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to Lena Dunham.It would be more disgusting for her to fuck me than for me to fuck her.
>Tfw will never make Lena eat all of my dick cheese
>>
File: OARARGHGH.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OARARGHGH.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Are you kidding? I'd do that shit for free and come back for fucking SECONDS.

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.
>>
>>80031747
>>Lena Dunham. Your face must be visible, you must kiss her on the mouth, go down on her, and it must be 30 minutes long.

I'm a 25 year old sexually frustrated virgin and have never been with a woman. I would do it.
>>
>>80031816
>>80031993

And you're fine with this sex tape following you for the rest of your careers?
>>
>>80031747
She would have to be fresh out of the shower, recently douched, shaven, and I get a mouth full of altoids to mask the scent and taste of both her box and mouth. I could easily make the fucking last 30 minutes because it would be nearly impossible to climax with her in the same room as me, let alone wrapped around my dick.

I would become famous, not for the act of fucking Lena Dunham, but for fucking Lena Dunham to make my dream film/miniseries come true. Everyone would regard it as the single greatest act of determination and sacrifice that has ever been witnessed. Even if the film/miniseries was a failure, and was completely irredeemable, I would still sweep the Oscars for the suffering I had to endure to make my dream a reality. I would most likely receive a medal from the President.
>>
>>80031830
absolute madman
>>
>>80032403
I don't give a fuck
>>
>D00D YOU CAN GET INFINITE MONEY BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY

... do you have any idea where you are
>>
>>80031830
Kek
>>
>>80031747
You know I really believe that this is how Donald Glover got the funding for Atlanta.

I still remember sucking on that Lena Dunham small titty fat tummy awful body and having to be her shucking and jiving token blackie after she caught all that shit for no colored people on her show

THAT'S RIGHT I WON'T FORGET THAT SHIT GLOVER

YOU HAD THAT MOLESTER'S TITTY IN YOUR MOUTH

YOU SUCKED ON THAT TATTOOED JEWISH NIPPLE

I SAW YOU HIDE YOUR DISGUST WHEN YOU DID IT

It's no surprise the next thing he shot starred Abella Anderson.
>>
>>80033681
This. Everyone has forgotten Paris Hilton sex tapes.
>>
>>80031747
>Your face must be visible, you must kiss her on the mouth, go down on her, and it must be 30 minutes long.
Fuck you man. It isn't worth it.

it would be better to get aids. At least I can take a lot of drugs to fight it like Magic Johnson.
>>
>>80031747
can it be a snuff film?
>>
>>80031993
Yeah Her stomach is disgusting. But what turns me off is her down syndrome head of hers.
>>
>>80031830
Pretty sure this is some ancient pasta
>>
I would love to hate fuck her with the roughness that she deserves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.