[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did Mel manage to sneak such a pro-American, pro-military,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Hacksaw-Ridge-R.jpg (1MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Hacksaw-Ridge-R.jpg
1MB, 2000x1125px
How the fuck did Mel manage to sneak such a pro-American, pro-military, and pro-Christian movie past Hollywood?

Any hope for more movies like this?
>>
File: 7998_99j.png (675KB, 1141x647px) Image search: [Google]
7998_99j.png
675KB, 1141x647px
there are dozens of christcuck movies every year retard. this is literally the modus operandi of hollywood jews and the elite.
>he fell for the christianity is under attack meme
don't reproduce.
>>
>>80029573
>pro-military, and pro-Christian
Why do these always go together when they should be antonyms? How is any of the gore Gibson reveled in during this film Christian?
>>
File: tips.jpg (9KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
9KB, 231x244px
>>80029695
>>
File: 442784-kingdom-of-heaven.jpg (742KB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
442784-kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
742KB, 1920x818px
>>80029751

What's the point of having a religion if you're not willing to fight and die for it?
>>
>>80029573
you mean how did he manage to sneak a good guy christian lead character past hollywood
>>
>>80029573
>plays devout christians in two movies in one year
>actually a filthy KIKE
Thanks, Marty and Mel.
>>
>>80029695

Name another Oscar nominated movie which exclusively showed American soldiers in a positive light, showed Christianity and prayer in a positive light, and didn't shoe-horn minorities into it.

I'm waiting.
>>
File: Malick (2).jpg (98KB, 660x633px) Image search: [Google]
Malick (2).jpg
98KB, 660x633px
Malick's next (next) film is also about a Christian conscientious objector during WW2 (on the Nazi side though)

I'm always surprised that a deeply Christian deeply Texan filmmaker like him holds such a reputation in Hollywood. He's the opposite of degenerate leftism kikery, which is also what Knight of Cups was all about.

Scorsese also managed to make Silence the way he wanted

They're a dying breed though

>>80029751
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34
>>
>>80029907
>showed American soldiers in a positive light

I like when they tried to throw him in jail cuz he didn't want to carry a gun and constantly persecuted him because of his religion despite the fact he joined as a medic
>>
>>80029996

If he pulled that shit in any other country during WW2 he would've been executed immediately.

America >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anywhere else on this shitty planet
>>
>>80029964
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.
Matthew 26:52
>>
>>80030019

Yeah instead he was going to serve life in prison, but keep backpedaling
>>
>>80030021
Better than dying on a cross without fighting back like a cuck
>>
File: Malick Sighting Nazi.jpg (55KB, 384x341px) Image search: [Google]
Malick Sighting Nazi.jpg
55KB, 384x341px
>>80030019
>If he pulled that shit in any other country during WW2 he would've been executed immediately.
On June 23, 2016, reports emerged that Malick's next film, Radegund, will depict the life of Austria’s Franz Jägerstätter

After many delays, Jägerstätter was finally called to active duty on 23 February 1943. By this time, he had three daughters with his wife, the eldest not quite six. He maintained his position against fighting for the Third Reich and upon entering into the Wehrmacht on March 1 declared his conscientious objection. His offer to serve as a paramedic was ignored.[4] A priest from his village visited him in jail and tried to talk him into serving, but did not succeed. He was immediately imprisoned, first at Linz, then at Berlin-Tegel.

Accused of Wehrkraftzersetzung (undermining of military morale), after a military trial at the Reichskriegsgericht he was sentenced to death on 6 July and subsequently executed by guillotine at Brandenburg-Görden Prison on 9 August 1943, aged 36.

In June 2007, Pope Benedict XVI issued an apostolic exhortation declaring Jägerstätter a martyr. On 26 October 2007, he was beatified in a ceremony held by Cardinal José Saraiva Martins at the New Cathedral in Linz.[6]
>>
>>80029751
>he fell for the nice jesus dogma
>>
>>80029573
>he thinks all movies are made in Hollywood
>he thinks of Hollywood as one gigantic entity

Underage aren't allowed to post here.
>>
File: 1468302506157.jpg (42KB, 250x467px) Image search: [Google]
1468302506157.jpg
42KB, 250x467px
>>80030081
>modern """christians"""
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.