[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they skip the flirting and cut straight to the sex scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1488561627909.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488561627909.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>tfw they skip the flirting and cut straight to the sex scene

How am I supposed to learn how to flirt with females?
>>
>>80023637

Chevy Chase in Caddyshack
>>
It's all a Jewish conspiracy to keep you a virgin
>>
>>80023637
screwball comedies, son
>>
>>80023637
getting laid is easy. just go to a bar and be laid back.
>>
Just flash your erect dick to every women you see. It's a numbers game anon, eventually some bitch will grab your shit and suck it
>>
>>80023637
hollywood doesn't know either, they just say they make movies and girls fuck them
>>
>>80023637
There are seriously people who can't? It's easy, just talk to chicks.
>>
>>80023637
>How am I supposed to learn how to flirt with females?

Craig Ferguson interviews
>>
>>80024320
>just go to a bar and get laid
so easy wow!
>>
>>80023637
school based anime.
>>
File: 1409684901207.jpg (37KB, 241x291px) Image search: [Google]
1409684901207.jpg
37KB, 241x291px
>>80024617
>mfw i unironically thought that being a reclusive nerd would land me a harem
>>
>>80024549
Yeah those are totally natural like evrything else in Hollywoodand Late-Night
>>
>>80023637

grab'em by the pussy
>>
good friend of mine was 6'6 college tennis player. rich family, dressed normal, not funny, the literal definition of normie. not a chad at all. nicest guy you'd ever meet.
when we'd go to parties he would just walk up to every girl and say "so... do you want to fuck tonight?" many said no, but one would always say yes. always.
>>
You don't get to learn it. You're either born with it or not. If you can't talk to women, too bad, you'll never do it. Live with it or kys your are're self
>>
>>80023637
flirting can be hard if you really want someone. just pretend like they're the shit on your shoe i guess and you won't care what happens
>>
>>80024891
I don't think OP is a 6'6 tennis playing normie
>>
>>80024891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Jw4ZdZNPY
>>
fine. OP, you'll probably give a million reasons why you can't complete the steps below, but you realistically can so:
1) accumulate social capital - make friends, find an interesting hobby, make average salary, move to where the food is, become a regular somewhere... one or any of the above. give girls a reason to like you.
2) go out and have fun without girls being a priority.
3) eventually a girl will show a sign of interest in you. since you have social capital and are already having fun you can talk to her like a normal human being and not scare her off by seeming desperate or lacking confidence. women sense both instinctively and this is what we are trying to avoid.
4) Repeat 3 until everything "clicks" for you. It may take weeks or months but eventually you will communicate easily and confidently.
So prepare by having something to offer, get your reps in, and be confident. the rest will follow.
>>
>>80024366
Dubs don't lie. You know what to do, OP
>>
>>80023637
>sex scenes
Disgusting.
>>
>>80023674
https://youtu.be/tfZ9KTXK5sY
>>
>>80023637
>How am I supposed to learn how to flirt with females?

Chateau Heartiste circa 2008-2011
>>
>just be urself

Myself wants to sit at home playing vidya and not speaking to other humans. Life is pain
>>
>>80025331
>the beta cucks guide to life
If a women wants your attention because she thinks you are 'valuable' in some way she is a whore looking for someone to use.
>>
>>80026036
i'm trying to get across "go out, build a social life, have fun with friends, girls will be attracted to the fun." i didn't say to marry the first girl to show you attention.
the tryhard pua routine is always an option and there's plenty of material written about it.
>>
>>80023637
Gotta find your niche. You're on /tv/ so you're probably not funny, intelligent or good with conversation, so start with quiet and stoic. Just visit a bar, sit alone, and drink something brown. Eventually someone will come up and talk to you, and if no one does, just try again another night.

This wont work if you're ugly as shit though. So don't be ugly.
>>
File: 1487703079884.jpg (31KB, 477x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487703079884.jpg
31KB, 477x417px
>>80026010
>myself just sits at home playing video games and watching movies
Right in the feels... Sometimes i wish i wasn't such a pussy so i could kill myself already.
>>
>>80024671
d-delete this
>>
>>80023637
Wikipedia
>>
>>80023637
Just be yourself
>>
Bumpo
>>
>not taking a pick up artist class

litarally swimming in pussy over here lads
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.