[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally 3 hours of degenerates riding in a van Also am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: american_honey[1].jpg (55KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
american_honey[1].jpg
55KB, 490x640px
>literally 3 hours of degenerates riding in a van

Also am I supposed to take Shia LaMeme seriously?
>>
the director is a real whore
she got a legit 16 year old to get realfucked by michael fassbender in a film a few years back

then she pissed on his carpet
it was okay
>>
>>80018178

I need to watch Fish Tank but is damm long.
>>
>>80018198
it's shit. don't bother. just like American Honey, only I think AH was worse because of that awful "buy the junkie mom groceries" scene.
>>
>>80017838
>Shia Leblownthefuckout
HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

https://youtu.be/joWWjFRp_G0
>>
Best movie of 2016
>>
>>80019463
kinda this desu
>>
>>80018178
>>80018198

Wait that was real?

I made the mistake of watching Fish Tank while very high and it manifested into a strong infatuation with my then-15yo stepsister
>>
>>80019635
Beth that actually happened
>>
I liked it.
>>
>>80017838
>"degenerates"

cringed, take you and your buzzwords back to /pol/
>>
Haven't seen it but it didn't look very good. Looks like just a bunch of people going across the country robbing people doing drugs and having sex in the van. All of the characters looked unlikable.
>>
I stumbled upon this on IMDB, checked out the trailer and now I'm kind of obsesses with some of the songs, but I don't get what's the deal with this movie or if this is even worth torrenting and then sitting still for 3 hours.
>>
(((OP)))
>>
>>80019463
Now that I think about it you are probably correct. The vvitch and green room are up there too.
>>
>>80022850
It doesn't feel like a slog at all, very entertaining.

Made me love this song, a great part of the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
>>
>>80022850
jesus just watch the damn movie
>>
ehh it was an okay slice of life movie.
the romance between that chick and shia was meh but maybe that was the point.
>>
>>80017838
this is legitimately garbage. insufferable wiggers (and a psuedo-nigger) meandering about. who gives a shit
>>
arent you tired of spamming this shit /pol/?
that being said the scene in which they sang American Honey song is fucking retarded otherwise its a good movie,not good as Fish Tank obv.
>>
>>80022850
gods whisper and i like tuh from the trailer are like the only good songs from the soundtrack
>>
>>80023232
>not good as Fish Tank obv.
it's way better than fish tank pleb
>>
>>80022850
whole soundtrack is awful gtfo loser
>>
>>80018178
Oh yeah I bet that girl was really mad about getting fucked by Fassbender.
>>
>>80018558
This is amazing, honestly I love this guy's work and him as a person, he's insane in a good way
>>
>>80017838
Yes, Shia is a good actor whether you like it or not

Ignoring /pol/, my only problem with the film is the girl, she's just too damn cute and I couldn't concentrate

She looks like a mix between Alicia Vikander and Chloe Moretz but she's better looking than both of these
>>
>>80022755
i like them
>>
>>80023261
No, not in any way. In fact, it's merely an Americanized version of it, with Arnold missing familiarity.
>>
It made me very scared for the future of white people
>>
>>80021141

The only people that complain about it are degenerates

Have with your future tranny son and coalburning daughter.
>>
>>80023812
its really long past time to stop, shia
>>
Just had a big bowl of pasta and now I feel like I'm gonna die.
>>
>>80025400
fish tank is a traditional kitchen sink drama while american honey is something else entirely, both formally and thematically
imo the lack of familiarity only makes it more interesting
>>
>>80025637
Typical /pol/ insanity and exaggeration
>>
>>80025648
Nice, at least you have a legitimate point of view for the position. Even if I disagree, things are fine this way.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.