[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every time you think Jane Fonda is finally past making h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: jane_fonda.jpg (93KB, 651x792px) Image search: [Google]
jane_fonda.jpg
93KB, 651x792px
>Every time you think Jane Fonda is finally past making headlines, she surprises you: On Thursday, the headlines about her around the internet read: "I've been raped."

>This happened in her youth (she just turned 79) and apparently she's never talked about it publicly before. The Oscar-winning daughter of Oscar-winning Henry Fonda also revealed she was sexually abused as a child, and that she was once fired from a job for refusing to sleep with her boss.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/03/02/jane-fonda-raped-sexually-abused-as-a-child/98654468/

Damn Hollywood...
>>
*sigh*
>>
Remember when an anonymous friend of Corey Feldman said he was going to blow to Hollywood pedophile ring wide open and reveal a well known A- lister as it's kingpin and it was going to be news everywhere?

What happened with that?
>>
>>
Too bad she wasn't raped to death

Fuck Jane Fonda
>>
it was probably one of the gooks that she was harbouring
>>
>claim rape and sexual abuse to grab headlines
>never go to the police and file charges against abusers

Why does Hollywood do this?
>>
Just imagine 70 years old Cosgrove's memories...
>>
>>80013160
Because it would be bad for their careers
>>
>>80013470
>someone else sexually attacked me
>wow it will be bad for my career someone else's actions!
>>
>>80012886
Strange because I remember during Vietnam she supported the enemy then apologized. Guess she didn't mean it.
>>
>>80012767
Child rapists in Hollywood?? Nooooo..
>>
>>80013748
Dude every day randos on the street protect Bill Cosby, someone they don't even know, who's had like 800 women say he raped them in the butt.
You think that if she, especially with her history, accused Larry Baumowitzsteinberger of raping her, that she would ever work again? Hollywood is a town built on nepotism and connections. You cut enough wires and the whole net falls, dude.
>>
>>80012886
>Useful Idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=887s
>>
>>80013457
Poor girl.
>>
>>80012841
Corey must have fell on a bullet or two. Such a sad accident.
>>
she got raped by Charlie in Saigon
>>
being "raped" is a the newest fashion accessory
>>
you think Henry became redpilled after seeing how his daughter turned out?
>>
Surprised that thread gets so few replies. I thought /tv/ loved to talk about casting couch and such at Hollywood.
>>
>>80012767
Who the fuck gives two shits about the worse Fonda!?

1 - Henry
2 - The only white girl DeNiro fucked onscreen and offscreen
3 - ultra-based Peter
4 - Jane

>>80014611
Of course. The fucking cunt hated his father for being friends with John Wayne and James Stewart
>>
>>80012767
> waaah muh sexually abused as a child

Join the fucking club bitch
>>
>>80015072
What happened to you, Anon?

Let it out
>>
>>80015072
Calm down, Miranda.
>>
>>80015035
whats wrong with jimmy stewart?
>>
>>80015470
republican
>>
>>80015086

I think that's Stacy anon
>>
>>80015470
>be republican
>be good
In Jane Fonda's mind, you can only pick one
>>
>>80015484
>>80015514

oOoh

i thought it was something far worse
>>
>>80015508
literally who
>>
>>80015609
Wait, you think Jimmy Stewart was raping little girls!?

Jimmy was practically raped by his wife
>>
File: mrsmith.3.jpg (280KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mrsmith.3.jpg
280KB, 1920x1200px
>>80015649
I'd rape Jimmy Stewart if I had the chance. He was a cutie.
>>
File: gary-coleman-sass.jpg (63KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gary-coleman-sass.jpg
63KB, 720x480px
>>80015649
>Jimmy was practically raped by his wife
whatchu talkin bout?
>>
>>80015778
You think that Jimmy Stewart would, at any time at all, want to have sex with anyone?
>>
>>80015470
Apparently he wasn't keen on the coloreds.
>>
>>80013457
id love to hear those storys especially the huge gangbangs her and jennette had to attend with older guys
>>
>>80016343
Wonder if all the rumors about the Icarly's girls are true.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.