[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it a bit strange for Bruce Wayne to adopt a fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 640_batman_forever_warnerbros.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
640_batman_forever_warnerbros.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
Isn't it a bit strange for Bruce Wayne to adopt a fully grown adult who appears to be at most 5 years younger than him?
>>
>>80005631
Its actually the perfect cover if you think about it..whats better than people thinking you are a playboy? people thinking that you are a fag pretending to be a playboy.

Nobody would think a closeted guy could ever be Batman.
>>
>>80005631
BAT NIPPLES
BAT ABS
>>
File: 1480954430160.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480954430160.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>80005631
This was perfectly acceptable in ancient times and definitely had nothing to do with gay sex.
>>
>>80005631
I love the forever suits, the movie was quite good too. Back then capeshit was allowed to look good
>>
>>80005697
you forgot BAT ASS
>>
File: cod-fish.png (39KB, 140x159px) Image search: [Google]
cod-fish.png
39KB, 140x159px
>>80005697
BAT...PIECE
>>
>>80005990

Absolutely true. See: Noble Achilles, greatest of the Greeks.
>>
>>80005990
>gay sex
You're a fucking homophobe. It was all about Bruce establishing dominance over another male. It's a power thing. Bruce was a fucking billionaire and he could buy anything, but to have control over another man requires one to establish dominance in the form of sex. It's not gay, fag.
>>
>>80006295

Nice Transformer you got there bro
>>
File: Hedonismbot_2-4-.jpg (51KB, 512x385px) Image search: [Google]
Hedonismbot_2-4-.jpg
51KB, 512x385px
Let us cavort like the Greeks of old!

You know the ones I mean
>>
Can't speak for the movie but in most canons. Bruce adopts Dick when Bruce is around 27 and Dick is 12. Dick becomes a grown ass man by the time Bruce is in his late 30's.
>>
>>80006747

Yea we're all familiar with the basic premise of Batman and Robin fuckwit, this thread is clearly about the movie Batman Forever.
>>
>>80005631
he adopted him since gay marriage was not an option yet
>>
File: Yup.jpg (78KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
Yup.jpg
78KB, 455x427px
>>80006416
>mfw what if all these movies are different parts of the matrix and the transformers is a comedy to the machines
>>
>>80005631
>directed by Joel Shumacher
>>
>>80005631
This batman is better than tv would like to admit
prove me wrong
>>
>>80008924
He's played by George Clooney. There, that was easy.
>>
>>80008978
its not clooney though, clooney did the one with scharzy as mister freeze, this is val kilmer and he's the best bruce wayne of the franchise
prove me wrong
>>
>>80005631
Well, that's just bad casting for the role. In the story he was supposed to be in his teens, like 14-16, and they got a guy about 10 years older than that to play him.

Also, it's pretty goddamn cheesy but I love Batman Forever. I mean. I'll be real, it's no 1989 or Nolan Batman, but it's good in a corny/campy/fun way.

But Batman and Robin blows.... probably the worst one ever made and this INCLUDES Batman v Superman.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.