[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gay lyricist writes one of the best Disney musicals ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Gay lyricist writes one of the best Disney musicals ever despite the fact that he was dying
>"Guys, the original wasn't progressive enough. Let's make LeFou gay!"

What's the point anymore
>>
I was on the fence about seeing the remake but with this coming out I'm just going to stay home. I'll pirate the soundtrack because I'll most likely enjoy the music but that's gonna be it for me folks.
>>
western culture is eating itself due to completely running out of ideas and inspiration.
>>
>first gay Disney character
>Elsa and Anna exist

Yeah whatever you say, Disney.
>>
>>80003924
lesbians aren't gay, by the LGBT's own definitions.
>>
>>80003996
Well the LGBT aren't real people so who gives a fuck what they define.
>>
>>80004055
negro that's like not asking al sharpton, the king of all black people, how blacks should be depicted.
>>
>>80003653
I just don't understand. I was so excited for this movie but with every bit of news I became more and more let down. Now this. I seriously have no issues with there being a gay character in a Disney movie, if it feels authentic and not shoe horned in. (As an example I think it would be fine if they gave Elsa a girlfriend like people have been asking for) But Gaston and Lafou? What? In the original Lafou was a parasite, hanging off Gaston like a nasty little kid partnering up with the school bully. He didn't "love" Gaston, he gets to feel important being his henchman. It feels bizarre and forced.
>>
File: happy merchant.webm (687KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.webm
687KB, 480x360px
>>80003653
>What's the point anymore

To end white man. You can't do that if they are breeding.
>>
>Lefou not gay

The guy sings a song about how great his best friend is. He's pretty gay
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>80004223
Why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?
>>
>>80003729
>enjoy the music

Have you seen the trailer? You can barely hear the singing
>>
File: 1476056561395.png (406KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1476056561395.png
406KB, 601x601px
>tfw Beauty and the Beast is literally a perfect movie and this remake will do nothing but shit on its legacy as one of the best animated movies of all-time

Why do Democrats have to destroy everything that I like?
>>
>>80003653

All Lefou does is dance with a man at the end of the movie. That's it. There's no set up, it's just like a background event.

The media hyped up nothing. . .as usual
>>
>>80004131
This.

I dont give a fuck about gay characters, I care about blatantly politicized garbage that has nothing to do with the story.

((Disney)) is getting way too deluded if theyre putting an agenda ahead of profits and making a decent production. They deserve to lose money.
>>
>>80003653
>Belle is the beast this time
How progressive!
>>
>>80005084
You've seen it? Thats hilarious if true.
>>
So the first gay Disney character is a fat comic relief villain?

Wow, I'm so honored to see that they're accepting of my love to suck dick.
>>
>>80005922
it makes sense, beast is just belle masculine side senpai, when she submits to it, he becomes handsome, and can live with it, instead of trying to change or control it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.