[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Trump is an idiot and making fun of him is picking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 0xudvt4i_400x400.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0xudvt4i_400x400.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
We all know Trump is an idiot and making fun of him is picking low hanging fruit, but did they ever make jokes about Obama?
>>
>>80000332
only when it was shit like "yo check out this cool nigga obama he got a weed stash under the oval office a hoe in every bedroom yo'
>>
>Obama why are you so cool why dont you ever lose your cool and you know like keeping it real yo hahaha omfg
>>
Hey did once but then they issued an apology
>>
>>80000332
A SNL writer went on record to say that Obama was "untouchable" because he is such a great person.
>>
People didn't want to be reminded that Obama did terrible things, it's not the safe narrative. Trump, on the other hand, is just a detestable human being in general, even without taking into account his (seemingly, to be fair, since he's just starting) terrible policies.
>>
>>80000332
If they made fun of Obama and no one was around to watch it, did they still make a joke?
>>
>>80000332
Not really. I mean they made fun of his mannerisms and shit but that's about it. GWB, Clinton and HW were played as fools most of the time and I have no problem with them giving Trump shit; it's hard not to. I mean, it's their job there but they basically gave Obama a pass which is kind of shitty because the guy was far from perfect but he was the fucking messiah for the media and the left.
>>
Obama was pretty boring, really - there was nothing about him to really make fun of. He seemed competent and charismatic and never really made a fool of himself, so what jokes were they supposed to tell, exactly?
>>
>>80000332
every time Obama fucked up really badly or did something incredibly stupid, SNL gave him hell over it.

so, no.
>>
Yeah, they used to hound Obama. Calling him a lazy nigger form Kenya and what not.
>>
They did go harsh on him sometimes, and deservedly so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0

Of course Trump is a way easier target, he's a buffoon of the highest order. The truth is that all the comedy shows are gonna get a huge boost from him. I'll call it the Bush effect.
>>
>>80000687
That skit where Jay Pharoah walked out in his Obama makeup, cut a hole in a watermelon, and fucked it for fifteen minutes while smacking his lips and screaming 'ooooo lawd!' was really raunchy. I can't believe the censors didn't cut that short.
>>
>>80000634
point and call him a nigger
t. /pol/
>>
>>80000332
Obama was a messianic figure of heroism and truth. Obama was the light in our dark times. We were all too stupid to appreciate what an advanced human being he was.
>>
>>80000634
>there was nothing about him to really make fun of.
Besides Libya, Iraq, and blatant lying about Obamacare, sure.
>>
>>80000332

Because guess who owns MSNBC.
>>
>>80000903
NBC?
>>
Obama had no personality, that's why the most popular comedic skit about him is the anger translator thing.
>>
SNL has been on fire for a while now. The first Sean Spicer skit was phenomenal, most of the debates were too. "Steve Bannon" is a classic, too.
>>
>>80000634
if if if if if if if if if if if if
>>
>>80000332

trump is smarter than anyone on this website
>>
>>80001386
Nah. That may have been true a decade ago or so, but he's gone senile.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.