[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many movies do you see a year? Do you even like going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5160.jpg (68KB, 740x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5160.jpg
68KB, 740x517px
How many movies do you see a year? Do you even like going to the cinema?
>>
>>79987569
Four or five, and no, not really. I only go with my dad these days, and he mostly wants to see capeshit. We went to see Jason Bourne too and that was terrible.
>>
>>79987569
Three to six films a year in an actual movie theatre which is a real old-school movie theatre that shows the best movies including underground shit for a fraction of the price local mainstream movie theatre asks

Pic related, the theatre

Yes and I like going to the cinema
>>
>>79987569
>How many movies do you see a year?
700, more or less

>Do you even like going to the cinema?
hell no, home theatre + torrents is the way to live
>>
one to three times depending on how many coupons i get as birthday/christmas presents
>>
I've been watching 16-20 films a month for the past 3 years. In 2016 I saw 18 films in the theater.
>>
>>79987569
>how many films do you watch a year?
Im gonna assume you mean in theaters. I watch maybe one or two a month, mostly premieres.
>do you even like going to the cinema?
I love it, especially the imax screenings. The countdown before the film begins always make me smile.
>>
>>79987569
80-100 in a year, 10-20 in the theater
>>
>>79987569
1 or 2 per week
haven't been since they introduced the no singles policy
>>
In a recent thread I counted up how many movies in 2016 I saw in the theater. It was just shy of 50. I was surprised; movies feel sacred and special to me, and yet, they're a regular occurrence in my life.
>>
>>79987569
I just go out to see the Marvel kinos tbqhwyfam
>>
>>79987569
50 pesos a pop. I go every other weekend
>>
I was homeless for a year last year and saw every single movie released 3 times.
Some days I got there at 2pm and left at midnight.
>>
150-200 or so a year

10 in a theater, depending on how good of a year it is.
>>
3 or 4

NO
>>
>>79988436
>movies feel sacred and special to me, and yet, they're a regular occurrence in my life.
I know that feel brolerino
>>
>>79988511
how? all of it how did you do it?
>>
>>79987569
In the theater, about 50. Altogether, over 500.
>>
Yes but only for kinos
>>
>>79988656
Just got there early to the big theatres like 24 screens where they take your ticket stub then they never see you again.
Theyre all over the Chicago suburbs.
Some even have it where the lobby is downstairs and the movies are all upstairs you just wander around.
>>
>>79987569
Not that many. I prefer playing video games and reading fan fiction.

I was given a coupon for the cinema for the last three Christmases. I haven't used a single one of them.
>>
>>79987569
>anons really don't like going to the cinema

It's really nice to see good movies in the theatre. Last thing I saw was Hacksaw Ridge, and it was Mel kino. I want to see John Wick 2 while it's still out.
>>
>>79987569
Last year I watched ~500. This year I'm hoping for 2 a day.

I don't go to the cinema because I believe movies should be experienced on your own.
>>
>>79987569

last movie I watched in a cinema was Avatar
>>
I usually go at least 10 times per month, but that's because I'm a regular at a local small theater that shows old and foreing movies and the titckets are cheap as fuck.
To "regular" cinema I usually only go maybe 2 or 3 times per month, mostly because my friends or family want to see something specific.
>>
File: source.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>I watch most movies that I find interesting
>I haven't been to a cinema since Spider man 1
>>
File: movies.png (39KB, 849x907px) Image search: [Google]
movies.png
39KB, 849x907px
According the the alamo's website I've gone to see 45 movies there since August 31, 2016. Love that theater.

Here's what I went to see in the past week or so.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.