[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: homer tower.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homer tower.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
>Or even if they air it, they cut the scene in the twin towers majorly

Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?
>>
File: 1455657756402.jpg (19KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
1455657756402.jpg
19KB, 384x395px
>>
It's a national tragedy
>>
>>79981101

they voted in trump, what do you expect lol.
>>
>thread made by non-american
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
>>
>>79981101
I watched that episode on television two nights ago. I even rewound it to point out the bizarre 9/11 foreshadowing.
>>
>>79981101
I'm positive that FXX runs this episode unedited as a part of there every simpsons ever package
>>
Season 9 was kino
>>
>>79981124
Nine eleven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
>>
>>79981101
This episode literally just came on FXX Monday.
>>
>>79981101
Because it triggered the travesties that were the Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns
>>
>>79981101
>they put all the jerks in tower 1
kek
>>
File: 1480380165912.jpg (15KB, 269x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480380165912.jpg
15KB, 269x300px
UNA
>>
File: amerifat10.jpg (167KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat10.jpg
167KB, 960x960px
>>
Americans are so easy to trigger, on basic cable and national stations they can't even say "fuck, shit" etc. because they're such bitches, that's why all those average by-the-numbers shows from HBO and Showtame get overrated simply due to fact they contain characters that swear a lot. For fuck's sake, they can't even show the murder on basic cable, haha... It's still the 50s in Amerifat.
>>
I saw this episode completely uncensored on FXX literally yesterday.
>>
>>79981101
Daily reminder this has never been true. I've seen this episode on tv in the years since 9/11 and movies that feature the towers still air.
>>
A better point to bring up would be the fact that despite us considering ourselves a strong, powerful nation, most of our minorities are VERY easily triggered by racial slurs. If you want a free ass kicking or painful death you can walk up to almost any group of blacks or mexicans in the rough part of town and throw some slurs their way.
>>
>>79982142
based on the hate in this episode youd think wed welcome 911.
>>
>>79982874
If you want a free ass kicking anywhere, go up to a group of men in a rough part of town and say any kind of insult.
>>
File: american 10 out of 10.jpg (84KB, 1472x1104px) Image search: [Google]
american 10 out of 10.jpg
84KB, 1472x1104px
>>
>>79982962
It's not guaranteed with every race though. Blacks tend to be the most violent, then cry racism when people say they're violent, then go back to beating the shit out of whoever insults them, rioting, destroying private property whenever a black person is shot and killed by the police (the details of the incident don't matter, all they need to know is a black person was killed), etc.
>>
>>79982989
Eww. Morbidly obese but with pancake tits. Truly a cruel existence. She's so fat she doesn't even look like a balloon anymore, just a huge sack full of fat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.