[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: c.png (341KB, 898x502px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
341KB, 898x502px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR3G1lWbnUU

>An agent in the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit tracks down serial killers and rapists.
>>
>>79958641
They should have picked up Hannibal instead
>>
>>79958764

It's dead anon.

I liked S3 but even I saw the flaws in the european first half.

Better to just let it go.

3 seasons was a good run.
>>
>>79958764
Bryan fuller and mads are busy i think

Also this is a terrible name for a show.
>>
God damn Fincher on beast mode.
>>
>>79958641
I'll watch it
>>
File: 453676.gif (1MB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
453676.gif
1MB, 400x447px
>>79958764
They couldn't because of rights. This summer negotiations about finding a new home for Hannibal can officially start. Fuller is still on board, so are the actors and his flock of crazy fans would probably jump off a cliff at a words notice.
Don't lose hope, but be ready for the homo subtext to turn into an official cumshower.
>>
File: 1986-manhunter-poster1.jpg (82KB, 580x907px) Image search: [Google]
1986-manhunter-poster1.jpg
82KB, 580x907px
>About FBI agent hunting serial killers
>Called Mindhunter

Hmmm
>>
File: 2465738.gif (971KB, 245x221px) Image search: [Google]
2465738.gif
971KB, 245x221px
>>79958641
Judging by that trailer, they didn't even try to hide the blatant attempt at ripping off Hannibal in aesthetic as well as direction.
I hope they don't go the procedural rout and actually follow a plotline. The monster of the week gig only works if there's something knitting it all together, otherwise it's a more edgy version of Criminal Minds with a cheaper sounding title.
I will watch it if only to trick myself into believing it's actually more meaningful than it is.
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (39KB, 591x430px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
39KB, 591x430px
>>79959331
Hnnnggghhhhh the extended restored cut of this movie is so fucking great
>>
>>79958641
>Mindhunter
More liek Cuntchomper, am I rite?:3
>>
>>79958641
I work on a television show that shares a lot of crew/creative personell
This series has been through a ton of reshoots
But apparently its going to be fucking fantastic

Shilling but not shilling i guess
>>
>>79958641
>FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit tracks down serial killers and rapists
>and rapists
Yup, that's pretty much in the same boat as serial killers, better get the FBI Elite Serial Crime Unit on it.
>>
>>79960351
Reshoots are usually not considered to be a good sign.
I'm not going to jump to any conclusions before seeing an episode or more, since I'm desperately looking for a darker series, so I do hope this is an exception to the rule.
>>
That is a terrible trailer
>>
another show about murder? about damn time
>>
>>79961518
They wanted to show everything and nothing at the same time and the result is a disjointed mess that doesn't show enough to be intriguing but also makes it easy to guess everything you can expect from it.
Netflix originals are only good at taking iconic elements from popular media to get to a target audience.
>>
>>79959633
why is Nige always so /comfy/?
>>
DUDE SEX LMAO

netflix is so shit
>>
fincher already did the pulp version of serial killers with se7en, and he did docudrama version of serial killers with zodiac. i am very very interested what sort of beast this will be, he definitely wouldnt take on this project in the first place if he didnt have something new and fresh to play with and show off. when is this shit coming out?
>>
>>79961421
reshoots and fincher are practically synonym
>>
I'd rather watch Milfhunter
>>
>>79958641
>eating pussy

Fucking faggots.
>>
>>79961421
Almost everything big budget gets reshoots. And any director would love to the option to reshoot as long as they could. It just means they put a lot of work into it.
>>
>>79961421
Nah m8, im the tv anon
They started filming last march,just wrapping now
Its more finchers autism
Reshoots (ar least on my show) arent bad as long as they dont severely cut into the budget, and ill trust the crew members opinions
>>
>>79959317
Mads is Hollywood now. Two Disney films in a year. They can't afford him anymore.
>>
mmm cunnylingus
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.