[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoilers: Why didn't he just throw the grenade through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: I_am_Legend_1.jpg (92KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_Legend_1.jpg
92KB, 400x600px
Spoilers:
Why didn't he just throw the grenade through the hole instead of suicide bombing himself at the end
>>
>>79957664

Doesn't the alt ending let him live?
>>
>>79957664

>book
>MC is the titular legend, a boogeyman to what humanity has now become
>movie
>I'M WILL SMITH AND I'M A GOOD GUY BLARGH

He can't even play a supervillain without making sure they triple down on the good guy aspects
>>
>>79957664
>most brilliant biochemist of his generation
>it's woll smoth

No. Just no. Such a comical miscast. Imagine this movie with him replaced with Forrest Whittaker or Idris Elba, BOOM, instant classic.
>>
>>79958029

Instant classic versus Christmas box office success, which one did you think THEY had in mind?
>>
>>79958132
this

Plus Will Smith really was an excellent decision for this movie, even if I usually don't like his needlessly cocky attitude
>>
>>79957992
wasnt his fault, they filmed the ending where he survived, but it just looked dumb in relation to the rest of the movie, so they changed the ending to make it more realistic.
>>
FRONK
>>
Why didn't they just use the actual ending? Why didn't they just say the zombies were sentient and Will was the villain?

Why are Americans such crybabies?
>>
>>79957664
he was legend
>>
just now remembering how kino this flick was

Gonna give it a rewatch, OP.
>>
>>79960734
Confirmed oldfag my dude.
>>
>>79960753
Americans don't like thinking they're the bad guys.

Which is why so many antagonists are european. Mostly British or German.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.