[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that's some really shit way to finish an episode that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: le black mirror black guy.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
le black mirror black guy.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
that's some really shit way to finish an episode that started too good
>>
The ending was kino if not a little too similar to 1984's ending.
>>
It's a metaphor for how Brooker himself got famous for his railing against the system, though he ultimately got suckered into putting his LE EDGY SATIRE views into digestible blocks for the public and became part of the system.
>>
Most people don't actually want to kill themselves.
>>
>>79954255

This man knows his shit
>>
>>79954133
There was literally no reason for him to memorize & execute that dance routine first, and it was stupid that he did
>>
why did they made this episode again with the waldo moment
>>
>>79954255
really, really makes you think
>>
>>79954255
100% this. Very articulate anon.
>>
>>79954514
>>79954454
>>79954292
Episode beats you over the head with its message and ending, are you guys really impressed with this "analysis"?
>>
>>79954133
>look how corrupt the system is!
>MC try's to fight the system
>MC becomes part of the system or his efforts prove futile and he's defeated by the system

Every episode of black mirror ever pretty much. Only exceptions I can think of are Nosedive, Playtest, San Junepiero, and Hated in the Nation (the bad guy got to carry out his plan but didn't drag down the people trying to stop him, Blue is still chasing him in the end).

I still enjoy the show tho.
>>
>>79954133
This episode gave me a fetish that is lame and I cant even really explain it.

Putting my fingers / hands in a girls mouth.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>79954813
or it's about how pedos are eeeeeevil.

>KIDS, KENNY! THEY SAID IT WAS KIDS! KENNY!

one of the funniest scenes OF ALL TIME
>>
>>79954421
Why did they make The Waldo Moment again with the 2016 US presidential election?
>>
>>79954922
>or it's about how pedos are eeeeeevil.

talk about not understanding the episode
>>
>>79954898
Pretty normal bro, not even a fetish

That's like having a fetish for touching nipples
>>
>>79955028
>That's like having a fetish for touching nipples
sounds weird, hope I don't end up with that.
>>
>>79954922
t. pedo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.