[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick today and staying home, want to watch Lolita. Which should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Lolita.jpg (63KB, 648x874px) Image search: [Google]
Lolita.jpg
63KB, 648x874px
Sick today and staying home, want to watch Lolita.

Which should I watch first, the Kubrick version or 97 one?
>>
>>79953782
Kubrick for cinematic merit, Lyne for non-cinematic reasons.
>>
>>79953782
Watch the first hour and a half of Kubrick's film, then turn off your TV and do something else.
>>
>>79953892
This
>>
>>79953782
Kubrick admitted later that he felt that he'd not been allowed to create his own version of Lolita, regarding the amount of content that was cut.

And honestly, the film comes off as a bit of a mess.

The 97 version is superior in every way, shape and form.
>>
>>79953892
Like what though? I feel pretty bad today.
>>
>>79953918
I don't know. Are you watching Legion? I watched the first episode last night, it's legit Kino in the classic definition.
>>
The 97 version has the cuter girl and that is all that matters
>>
File: IMG_0745.jpg (84KB, 719x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
84KB, 719x428px
>>79953957
Not true, by the way.
>>
>>79953951
No, the name only sounds vaguely familiar. What's the synopsis in a sentence?
>>
>>79953998
I can some it up in four words:

Make
Capeshit
Great
Again
>>
>>79953957
WRONG
>>
>>79953918
Jerk off to some girls if questionable ages
>>
>>79953914
No he didn't, you lack imagination.

No it isn't, it's just glossy-yet-chickenshit titillation for nimrods.
>>
>>79953981
>>79954025
She's not even that cute lads
What are you on
>>
File: Lolita 97.webm (2MB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
Lolita 97.webm
2MB, 1280x691px
>>79953782
Kubrick and then the 97 version.
>>
>>79954038
Did that this morn my man.
>>
>>79953782
If you want to fap watch the 97 one.

There isn't really anything sexual in the Kubrick version because of Hollywood restrictions at that time. Still a beautiful movie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.