[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this actor and the way he acted the part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1392.jpg (163KB, 549x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
163KB, 549x468px
What does /tv/ think of this actor and the way he acted the part of Benjamin Sisko?
>>
He's good OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-apnLvSq-gQ
>>
>>79953780

>it's a "Sisko gets mad at the holograms for not calling him a nigger" episode
>>
File: laughink.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
laughink.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
...a true student of the method, Brooks "shadowed" the captain of a busy Los Angeles shopping mall for three weeks in preparation for his role as Benjamin Sisco in Deep Space Nine.
>>
Best written captain in Star Trek universe.

Almost the worst acted captain in the Star Trek universe (looking at you, Chris Pine)
>>
He's good, except for the times he overacted. But the character was the most interesting captain in ST. Can't stand Picard. So overused
>>
Space Jesus was hammier than a ham and Shatner sandwich dipped in lard and fried in bacon grease.

My favorite part of his character arc was the end when he fulfilled his magical intergalactic black role-model destiny to be a deadbeat dad.
>>
>>79953824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjvYiSDJujA
>>
>>79954437
ARE
YOU
SAYING THAT
AVERY IS
A
BAD
ACTOR?
>>
>>79953780
He was sooo bad in the first season. but he grows on you.
>>
>>79954728

I love Odo.
>>
>>79954728
doesn't have this

https://youtu.be/ZhGKHo8xN_g?t=28
>>
>>79953780
A bit melodramatic at times, but he is pretty solid most of the time.
>>
>>79953780
He's always completely flat and never shows any emotions. He is the most boring captain of the most boring series of ST. The first episode is the dumbest ST I have ever seen in my life and I have watched the entire Xindi saga of ENT.

He's actually a good actor and a cool person outside of this role though.
>>
>>79953824
>He's good OP
That is a bad example. Michael Eddington out acted him.
>>
he did a great job, the 2nd best captain after picard

the guy is absolutely fucking nuts irl though
>>
>>79955787
That character was pretty shitty.
>>
>>79955347
Odo fucking sucks
>>
>>79956192
Fuck you. Leo and Quark are the best characters in the show.
>>
So, what do you think happened to Gul Moret (the guy who fugged Dukat's wife) after Dukat became the leader of the Union later that year?

He said he'd send him to Breen, but I'd imagine once he was the leader he'd know that Breen isn't actually cold (assuming there's really a Cardassian Embassy).
>>
File: 1467565229396.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1467565229396.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>79953780
>Computer, create a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin
>>
He was the best part of Spencer For Hire before the Borg killed his lady
>>
Avery Brooks is great, although he can ham it up sometimes, and I hear he's a bit psycho.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.