[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone's talking about how La La Land should've won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: caseydeservedthatoscar.jpg (661KB, 1680x908px) Image search: [Google]
caseydeservedthatoscar.jpg
661KB, 1680x908px
everyone's talking about how La La Land should've won or how Moonlight deserved Best Picture, but why does nobody ever bring Manchester by the Sea up?
>>
Because it got the awards it deserved, nothing more, nothing less
>>
Cuz it's a snoorezroooo-hoo!

(To the tune of the old Yahoo! commercial.)
>>
>>79953411
Because it's honestly a 7/10 at best
>>
>>79953411
That's literally the only good scene.
>>
>>79953411
Casey Affleck was wooden and the story was a snoozefest.
>>
Because it was uninteresting. Besides good photography it had nothing else going for itself.

We got no insight about the character's drama. Characters were boring normies, the tragedy theme was underdeveloped, the film went nowhere
>>
>>79953411

>no tits
>no quips
>no shoot-outs

Who watches this trash?
>>
>>79953411

Because it's a boring slog and ultimately pointless. It also reeked of Oscar bait scenes. You know the one.
>>
>>79953411
Boycotted this on principle, because the director has a silly name. Too many letter Ns.
>>
>>79953558
Is it the one where he says 'life is like a box of chaulkits - UM ONE STEP CLOSAH TO DAH EDGE, ANAM ABOUT TO BREAK!!
>>
>>79953542
>We got no insight about the character's drama.
wut? that's the entire fucking movie, mate.
>>
>>79953558
Please don't say "reeked", it's an ugly word.
>>
>>79953448
This. It was the best written script of the year, but the not the best directed and not the best produced picture.
>>
>>79953411
It's actually paced similar to moonlight imho, but manages to be less interesting and impactful than Manchester by the sea
>>
>>79953605
MAH HAHRT IS BROKAHN
>>
>>79954726

I worded this weird. But basically Manchester by the sea is a better film than moonlight in every way although they progress very much the same
>>
Because many of the characters in it would have voted for Trump.
>>
>>79953411
The ending wasnt very good. Top tier acting tho.
>>
>>79955062
Dreradful ending. He should have blown his fucking brains out. Would have been epic.
>>
>>79955197
haha yeah hella epic my dude *high five*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.