[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never move to LA on a whim in your early 20s and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Smiling-14.jpg (25KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Smiling-14.jpg
25KB, 604x517px
>you will never move to LA on a whim in your early 20s and try to live the dream

jdimsa
>>
90+% of the people that do this leave fuckless and return to the disjointed, isolation of the midwest anyway. And poorer for their efforts.
>>
File: 1321394759271.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1321394759271.png
130KB, 396x381px
>be talented actor
>don't live in USA
>own film industry is bullshit
>>
>>79948383
Hollywood is on a big decline and you will see places like Atlanta, Austin, and New Orleans take over. That's where you are going to want to be so you can get in at the ground floor of the next golden age of film boom.
>>
>>79948456
This. I live in Germany, we almost have none film industry over shitty tv movies for very old people.
>>
>>79948383
>>79948424
This is literally what La La Land is about and why it's so good.
>>
>>79948383
Thomas Jane did this, but he had to be gay for pay before he got his big break.
>>
>>79948456
>live in France
>no way to make it big beside being born in a bourgeois family
>>
>>79950165
France is the only European country besides England who has a relevant movie industry. Try Germany if you want a dead end movie industry.
>>
>>79948560

>believing this unsustainable meme
>>
>>79948424

Live in LA. Can confirm this. It's amusing as hell to see people with stars in their eyes growing to be jaded after they realize they aren't as talented/lucky as they thought they were in their old town.

This realization is also part of the reason why other states/city look so down on LA.
>>
>>79948424
That's the point of La La Land, by the way. As you said, around 90% of actors live in poverty, waiting their big break like zombies.
>>
>>79948383
>wanting to live in impoverished commie shithole filled to the brim with spics and nigs...
no thx..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.