[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beauty And The Beast features the first EVER 'gay moment'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Following Emma and Dan's words, director Bill Condon spoke about how lyricist Howard Ashman saw the 1991 film:

>He said: ‘Specifically for him it was a metaphor for AIDS. He was cursed and this curse had brought sorrow on all those people who loved him and maybe there was a chance for a miracle and a way for the curse to be lifted. It was a very very concrete thing that he was doing.’

>Bill also spoke about creating the character that experiences Disney’s first ever gay moment:

>He said: ‘LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants.

>'It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings. And Josh [Gad, who plays LeFou] makes something really subtle and delicious out of it.

>'And that’s what has its pay-off at the end, which I don’t want to give away. But it is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie.’
>>
>>79947706
I really don't care if LeFou is gay. He always seemed like a little faggot in the animated movie anyways
>>
>>79947706
They want gay sheckels without comitting and showing an actual gay act on screen.
Typical kikes
>>
>Howard Ashman

Every single fucking time.

Why is it always the Jews?
>>
>>79947706
A Frenchman called LeFou is gay. Stop the presses.
>>
>>79947706
Yeah. I'm gonna skip this one.
>>
Oh for fucks sake.

Also, ew.
>>
File: 1482521972317.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482521972317.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Emma Watson so bland they have to put in a gay romance to actually make it interesting
>>
>>79947706
>makes something really subtle and delicious out of it.

Obviously this movie is a cover for this guy's production of a gay fanfic
>>
>>79947923

This, if anything Le Fou wanting Gaston to split him open makes the character make much more sense.
>>
YOU ARE ALL PRETENDING TO CARE
>>
>>79947706
>Emma Stone won Oscar win La La Land
>She is doing another shitty Disney remake
I bet she wants to kill herself.
>>
>He said: ‘Specifically for him it was a metaphor for AIDS. He was cursed and this curse had brought sorrow on all those people who loved him and maybe there was a chance for a miracle and a way for the curse to be lifted. It was a very very concrete thing that he was doing.’

This is the kind of person Disney gets to direct its movies now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.