[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finish watching a movie >go on IMDb message boards to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: imdb-logo.jpg (78KB, 874x342px) Image search: [Google]
imdb-logo.jpg
78KB, 874x342px
>finish watching a movie
>go on IMDb message boards to see what other people people think
>remember that it's gone
>>
>>79947645
I think that decision is gonna bite them in the ass. Unless there's something really specific I need half the time I google a movie I end up going with the Wikipedia link.
>>
File: 471709215395.jpg (16KB, 288x369px) Image search: [Google]
471709215395.jpg
16KB, 288x369px
I feel a little empty after every movie now.
>>
Yeah, just browsing the post titles was enough to let me know if I wanted to watch the movie or not, and a great way to get answers to any questions I had.
Now I use wikipedia or the movie db.
>>
File: trying_to_grab_Yurpriyze.jpg (152KB, 719x754px) Image search: [Google]
trying_to_grab_Yurpriyze.jpg
152KB, 719x754px
2017 Emergency Protocol

>finish movie
>browse trivia/goofs section on IMDb
>head to /tv to discuss and shitpost
>>
Why did they decide to get rid of it?
>>
>>79948153
dissenting goy need to be contained to facebook and twitter only.

I dont know why (((they))) didnt just over moderate it and pump it full of shills like they do everywhere else
>>
so they didn't just close it, they completely removed it and you can't see past discussions at all?
>>
>>79948952
16 years of discussion lost, like tears in rain
>>
>>79948952
yep they said it was all too toxic
>>
If you actually did this I doubt your level of intelligence
>>
Just means we'll get more traffic here desu
>>
>>79949109
>I doubt your level of intelligence
This doesn't mean anything. I doubt your level of intelligence is up to par.
>>
>>79948153
>deactivate it
>>
>>79949089
I guess that's it then. Time to die.
>>
hollywood paid imdb to shut it down.
cant have the masses telling everyone how shitty movies are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.