[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies about killing yourself because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1405858018844.jpg (33KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1405858018844.jpg
33KB, 600x434px
What are some movies about killing yourself because you're a fucking 25 year old loser NEET virgin who lives with his mom and is a few days away from killing himself?
>>
>>79944299
Talk about your failures anon. I'm currently reaching incredible high temperatures due to a fever, it would make me feel at least a bit better if i could somehow find someone who's suffering more than i do.

Make something positive out of your worthless life.
>>
>>79944299
Watch Jobs.
>>
sounds to me like you're on easy street but you choose to sound like a total faggot tbqh
>>
>>79944299
>being this much of a pussy because shit wasn't handed to you on a silver spoon
get a job, faggot
>>
Really puts things into perspective when the first answer to a robot thread are literally re ddit and a fucking tripfag.
>>
>>79944299
that fucking feel, i turned 25 a few days ago

i was thinking of jumping
>>
Leaving Las Vegas
>>
who /looking for work despite the crushing embarrassment of entering your mid 20s but having no previous work experience or significant academic qualification/ here?
>>
>>79944456
>doesn't know what a tripfag is but still calls other anons redditors
kill yourself, newfag
>>
>>79944299
>a few days away from killing himself
Translation: I just want attention
>>
>>79944456
relax we can't all be redditors like you
>>
File: Wojak9.jpg (78KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak9.jpg
78KB, 498x445px
What's a good movie about a young man who wants a wife, children, a home, gainful employment and friends but ends up having absolutely nothing and falling into forms of escapism that worsen his problems like constantly browsing the internet, drinking and sleeping his life away all the while feeling the guilt of being a leach on his parents and society?
>>
>>79944540
>instead of trying to better myself, I'm just gonna bitch and moan on a Hungarian Professional Hopscotch forum all day
drink bleach
>>
>>79944299
I hired a contract killer. MC is older and lost his job though. is a real loser and shy.
ignore the faggots, OP, keep on truckin
>>
>>79944456
lmao OP is a personification of re ddit himself.

Trying to gain sympathy exposing his shitty life, asking indirectly if anons are in the same situation to feel less bad about himself.

The desire to change things must come from the individual, and you'll certainly not be motivated through self pity.

Can't get more re ddit than this t.b.h.
>>
>>79944540

I know that movie. It's called "My life". 3/10 point on IMDB.
>>
>>79944299
If you're into animu I suggest you to watch Welcome to NHK pham
>>
File: LGCGA.jpg (69KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
LGCGA.jpg
69KB, 800x542px
>>79944299
27 here, get on my level bitch cakes
Three years away from wizardry

Anyway, a great movie to watch when you're feeling down is Leningrad Cowboys Go America
Has nothing to do about offing yourself cause that shit is un-American
>>
>>79944299
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.