[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>four days into a 40 day challenge >2 women and a literal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: atv-vcty_400x400.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
atv-vcty_400x400.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>four days into a 40 day challenge
>2 women and a literal faggot already quit
>day 5
>2 minority women, a nigger, and a cuck vote to spend half the team's money on supplies
>throw in a 5k pizza too cause why not
>2 white men and a white woman are against it but don't have the votes to stop it
>white alpha male getting in nigger's face calling him a bitch for buying/sleeping in a tent
Why aren't you watching this kino.
>>
>>79943424
Because I can't find anywhere to download it. I love trash tv like this but I can't find it goddammit.
>>
>>79943424
Making it 40 days with a million dollars sounds ridiculously easy.
>>
Where can we watch it

sounds like kino
>>
>>79943473
>we
>kino
Kill yourself anon
>>
>>79943472
Everything is super overpriced (Matches cost 1k, a gallon of milk costs 5k etc)
>>
>>79943522
There is almost nothing on there they actually need and spend the money on retarded shit like $5000 pizza.
>>
>>79943472
Did you miss the part about the 5k pizza? It's not normal prices.
>>
So it the premise they leave with what they don't spend?
>>
>>79943459
>>79943473
Eztv added episode 1 a few days ago I'm sure there's other torrents as well. I'm assuming you don't have cable or you could watch it on mtv's site/on demand.
>>
>>79943602
Yep. These morons spending all the money have no hope of getting close to the 40 day mark either. Their numbers are dwindling fast though. The gookette will almost certainly tap out next, and then it will be an even 3/3 vote.
>>
If these people were really stranded on an island Cody would kill the nigger and cuck, and rape all the women into submission. Must be very frustrating having to play by MTV's rules knowing you could take every motherfucker there while they spend the money they have no hope of winning.
>>
>>79944086
>while they spend the money they have no hope of winning.

Wait, so there are people who aren't even trying to win and are just spending the money because they can and it's free money I guess? KEK.
>>
>>79944136
They're trying in their own stupid way, but when you need to spend 5 grand on a pizza on day fucking FIVE, you have to be realistic about your longevity in the game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.