[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come they only make gay kino? Why is there never any lesbian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MOONLIGHT-QUOTEPOSTER-WEB.jpg (900KB, 1000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
MOONLIGHT-QUOTEPOSTER-WEB.jpg
900KB, 1000x1449px
How come they only make gay kino? Why is there never any lesbian kino? I guess you had Carol last year but that was only okay.
>>
>>79937148
*smacks lips*
>>
>>79937185
SO WAIT IS YOU SAYING
>>
The Handmaiden
Blue is the Warmest Color
>>
>>79937148
There are heaps but no one cares about women because they are uninteresting.
>>
>>79937223
This.... I've only seen certain parts of Blue is the Warmest Color but i think it's kino
>>
>>79937223
Handmaiden is okay. Way overrated by people. Blue is the Warmest Color is really good though.
>>
>>79937223
>>79937148
None of these films are actually that good though. Throw away the fact that they deal with subjects about Homosexuality and they lose all their appeal, because they are really quite mediocre.
>>
>>79937386
Moonlight isn't only about homosexuality though, it's more about identity.
>>
Mulholland Drive
>>
>>79937386
Have you even seen any of those movies? Neither the Handmaiden, Moonlight, or BitWC is primarily about homosexuality. It's part of the story but it's not the main theme.
>>
>>79937386
the reason they are interesting is because of cultural attitudes toward homosexuality. conflicts in blue is the warmest color and carol and moonlight occur because of the position of the homosexual subject in a society that looks down on him/her. obviously if you take this conflict away the movie won't be as interesting. what a stupid criticism
>>
I really enjoyed Blue, not for the sex scenes either. It had a really nice atmosphere to it. Very natural feeling, not trying to make gays look persecuted or anything, just a teen girl exploring her sexuality with someone more experienced.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.