/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why will /tv/ pretend that everyone involved with La La Land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: raw-3.png (556KB, 1080x1123px) Image search: [Google]
raw-3.png
556KB, 1080x1123px
Why will /tv/ pretend that everyone involved with La La Land shouldn't be put on a list and then thrown into the trash?
>>
>>79933491
Donald Trump got to watch Finding Dory which is way cooler anyways.
>>
I'd totes refuse if i was asked, but nobody asked me because i'm a looooseeeer
>>
>>79933491
Jesus Christ, how far does this guy have his head jammed up his own ass? Does he even realize what a talentless hack he is?
>>
>>79933656
says the morbid obese faggot posting on a origami vietnamese forum
>>
File: came to laugh.png (98KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
came to laugh.png
98KB, 375x375px
>>79933491

>I wouldn't show you my movie even if you wanted me to!

Is this faggot in kindergarten?
>>
>>79933491
What is the point of that fucking article? "IF they invited me to the White House I would say NO! Not that I was invited or anything."
>>
>>79933747

To show he is against Trump.
>>
>>79933491

Hollywood playing politics again?

Say it ain't so.
>>
OH SHIT ITS FUCKING OVER
>>
>>79933491
It was badly sung, acted and written. So bad it lost to Niggas R US
>>
>>79933491
Those folks at the white house have time to watch movies? Bunch of normies if you ask me.
>>
>>79933491
>Fake news headlines

Sad!
>>
This is why Moonlight won
>>
>>79933656
whiplash was very good you fucking retard

plebs should leave /tv/
>>
>>79933864
add him to the list
>>
File: gasp.jpg (37KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
gasp.jpg
37KB, 450x336px
>A public figure said he wouldn't go to the white house to meet with the president as a form of protesting the president's policies
Oh look it's fucking nothing
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy watch La La Land.
>>
File: 1473382741224.jpg (72KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473382741224.jpg
72KB, 710x1000px
>"I wouldn't feel comfortable showing the movie (at the White House)," he tells British newspaper The Times. "Ewww. God. Just thinking about Donald Trump in the White House. I can't believe what's happened to us..."

>"They (musicals) are a counterpoint, but even the most fantastical musicals are saying something about where humanity is at that time," he says. "What La La Land is trying to say is that it doesn't matter if your dreams come true or not, but the act of chasing them is beautiful. I certainly couldn't have conceived the world would would be as shitty as it is now when I wrote it."

He's right and you know it. Get off Drumpf's dick.
>>
>imagine the president invites movie makers to screen movies for him
>imagine turning it down so you're a hero to your libtard friends

is he autistic?
>>
>>79933703
same to u?
>>
>>79934033
It's not like he can really ban Trump from watching his film anyways.
>>
>>79933703
worst meme. go back.
>>
>>79934033
>imagine standing up for your beliefs

grow a spine.
>>
>>79933491
I never saw la la land, and somehow haven't heard one of the songs.

I guess I don't remember how long after the premier it was before I heard that frozen song.

But I definitely heard it while it was still popular.

Why don't they play those la la songs on my local sports talk radio show?
>>
Did he ask to see it? I don't think Trump even watches current movies that often.
>>
Considering his father is french, Trump would probably try to deport him. I don't blame him.
>>
>>79933491
>he wouldn't if he was invited to

lmao

ok?

no one asked him to screen his gay musical there
>>
IF MEAN MAN DONNY ASKED ME TO BE HIS FRIEND I'D SAY NO AND I'D DRINK MY CAPRI SUN AND HE CAN'T HAVE ANY
>>
>Would refuse

holy fuck
>>
>>79933491
So brave. I mean not wanting face time with the most powerful man in the world.

Cowards.
>>
another insult of le god emperor which cannot be allowed to stand! To war, fellow centipedes! TO WAR!
>>
>>79934397
Share it or wear it nerd boy

*dumps Capri Sun on your head*
>>
>>79934486
top kek XD.
>>
>>79934503
TEEEACHEERRRRRRRR
>>
>>79934015
Right about what?
>>
Kino matters very little in life.

Not even actual litterateur means anything.

YOU & YOUR ACTIONS TOWARD YOUR FELLOW MAN
>>
>>79933491
It's easy to say no when you weren't even asked
>>
>>79934137
For sure, senpai. I dream of the day I can sacrifice to myself to the dick of a world-devouring alien goddess and save humanity. The catch is that we're talking hypotheticals and it won't happen. There's no statement to be made. Nothing noble is happening.

It's like an internet threat. I'd fuck you for making such a stupid post but like my dick its not threatening in the slightest because it wasn't going to happen.
>>
He's the type of faggot that would imagine a school shooting where he saved the day and rescues his crush
>>
Let's be nice.
>>
>>79934663
Fuck you.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (2MB, 1366x2324px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
2MB, 1366x2324px
>>79934182
Lie Lie Land is a live-action Disney movie. Except Disney movies have better soundtracks, characters, and the struggles faced by those characters aren't fucking retarded. Hollywood hasn't put out a movie this self-masturbatory since The Artist. It is honestly unbelievable how shallow this garbage is.

>dude just follow ur dreams no matter how delusional lmao

The movie justifies this idiotic moral by having the characters achieve their insipid dreams through luck and happenstance rather than hard work. Mia shits out a single one-woman show and does one performance of it; of the 8 people in the crowd, one is a casting agent who falls in love with her and delivers her an A-list acting career on a silver platter. Seb's friend bumps into him, and immediately offers him a job. Following that, despite the decline of jazz in LA and having no experience running a business, Seb ends up owning a hugely successful jazz club. I am sure it is very easy to romanticize succeeding in Hollywood through dumb luck when the people making the film did just that.Many of the scenes in the film were homages, but it doesn't justify them. The overlong scenes of Seb and Mia dancing against romantic backgrounds get old very quickly, and just hammer home the fact that there is no substance to this film. It is also surprising that the relationship at the core of this film only came about due to coincidence; these two run into each other 3 times for no reason other than convenience for the writer.

Chazelle obviously has the self-awareness to realize how saccharine and empty the movie was. In order to make it seem like something other than a sugary bowl of sunshine, he attempts to give it a "bittersweet" ending, but he even fails here -- both characters get everything they wanted out of life.

>b-but they don't end up together, they were meant for each other

You have to be a teen girl to even consider this line of thinking.

3.5/10 - at least it looked good
>>
>>79933491
>implying Trump wants to watch some shitty musical
>>
>>79934137
>>79934457
>>
>>79933546
I liked finding dory better when it was called finding nemo
>>
>>79934683
>arrival not as shit as la la land
BAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS NEO/tv/
>>
>>79934686
This lol
>>
>>79934015
>hollywood (((((((goy)))))))) is full of himself and lives in a separate reality because he tasted a bit of success

holy shit stop the presses, this must be the first time this has ever happened.
>>
His parents are Harvard professor millionaires, his entire career is the result of nepotism
>>
He's the youngest winner ever of the most prestigious award in directing known to man. Of course he can say whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
Woah...celebrities....don't like...Trump?

Really blows...my mind.
>>
>>79933491
Because /tv/ insists that it got "jewed" out of an oscar, and they need something to racebait them into being angry
>>
>>79933491
Fine but leave the Goose alone
>>
>>79934749
You're right that is the genuinely only bait part. Congrats you're a patrician. Arrival was trash.
>>
>>79934015
>it doesn't matter if your dreams come true or not, but the act of chasing them is beautiful
Neo-nazi pedo furry fascists serial killers have dreams too. He should be more careful with the message of his work.
>>
>>79934015
>Ewww. God. Just thinking about Donald Trump in the White House. I can't believe what's happened to us..."

Are we sure this "guy" isn't really a FtM tranny?
>>
Are Mel and Gallo literally the only conservative directors there are?
>>
Fuck Emma Stone
>>
>>79934015
>hollywood is majority liberal
>water is wet.
the more you know.
>>
File: 1452504141080.gif (496KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1452504141080.gif
496KB, 500x379px
whats with the snowflakes here?

guy doesn't want to show his movie to you big deal so what?
>>
Wtf? I hate trump now
>>
>>79934137
>Haha, in my imaginary dream world where Emperor Drumpf orders me to personally screen my film in his Palace of Decadence for some reason, I tell him no! Take that, Drumpf!
In what way is this standing up for his beliefs? Or, for that matter, news?
>>
File: Russian_President__3535254b.jpg (41KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_President__3535254b.jpg
41KB, 620x387px
>>79933491
>implying he wouldn't fall asleep 1min after they start singing
>>
Good for Trump that he won't see this shit movie
>>
Lol so many triggered /pol/ babbies in this thread
>>
>>79934683
>Except Disney movies have better soundtracks, characters, and the struggles faced by those characters aren't fucking retarded.

Weren't these the majority of issues people had with Frozen?
>>
>>79933491
>what a numale faggot
>>
>>79933491
La La Land sucked
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.