[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise South Park had stopped being made for adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pewdiepie south park.jpg (81KB, 636x354px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie south park.jpg
81KB, 636x354px
When did you realise South Park had stopped being made for adult audiences?

Pic related
>>
File: darth trump.jpg (139KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
darth trump.jpg
139KB, 1680x1050px
>INSTEAD OF DONALD TRUMP... HE'S DARTH TRUMP LMAO
>>
>>79929501
I stood up and applauded when I saw this. Star Wars + South Park + BTFOing Drumpf? 2 words: Hella Fucking Epic. I literally screamed "UPVOTE!" at the TV and started shaking and crying and having explosive diarrhea in my adult diapers
>>
>>79929501
>>79929871
>being this assmad over satire
Why?
>>
Pewdiepie is Hitler now
>>
>>79930243
They can't handle even the slightest mockery of their messiah.
>>
>>79929479
You know what happened to 90s kids? They got old, but never left their childhood behind.
>>
>>79929479
Communists on /v/ unironically made like pewds.

Went from indifference, to mild annoyance, to respecting him and his craft when I actually learned more about him.
Wouldn't have reached that point if it wasn't to the insufferable gommies complaining about how he earned more money than nurses(or their favourite youtuber on pewds bandwagon)
>>
File: Ryuko.jpg (84KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko.jpg
84KB, 500x739px
>>79929501
>2004
>T&M say they don't want to make Bush jokes because everyone else is doing it and it's tired
>2016
>HE'S ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
>>
>>79930915

90s culture was never that great and this is someone who grew up in the 90s. Early 00s is where it is at.
>>
Season 1 episode 1

Just because it has kids swearing doesn't make it for adults.
>>
>>79931015
I guess you didn't hear that they don't want to anymore Trump jokes for the same reason.
>>
>>79930243
Im mad because it's really fucking shitty satire.

They could have picked Cartman to be their Trump stand-in, a character of their own that is improbable to run for president and has a history of xenophobia and antagonism for them to try and use to lampoon Trump as a misguided child.

But instead we got member berries and OH JEEZE.

t. south park fan since season 1 as a kid when my parents didnt pay enough attention to me and just saw that it was a cartoon and thought i must be ok.
>>
>>79929479
The World of Warcraft Episode
>>
>>79930243

>you cant think satire is shit because its satire lol baka guys

Absolutely retarded. Sad!
>>
>>79931245
Calm down, snowflake.
>>
>>79930243
Satire isn't inherently good or bad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.