[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE >TO COME BACK AROUND >...Feeder,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE
>TO COME BACK AROUND
>...Feeder, come back around, you're listening on XFM 104.9, I'm Ricky Gervais
>>
File: punished steve.png (561KB, 1117x516px) Image search: [Google]
punished steve.png
561KB, 1117x516px
>>79922149
>OOOOhhh he's done you again!
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>Play a record. Play two records.
>>
>have you ever seen an old man eating a MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS bar bar bar
>>
>>79922350
MECHANT
>>
>Why do you want to confuse machines? Do you remember when he put in ‘why’ to a computer search engine to try to confuse it. I want the computer to come back ‘why not’ and your head explode.
>>
>>79922149

Alright. Here's this week's one

The doctor said part of the foot and the leg was no good, so he took 'em off and threw 'em away. (TB)
>>
>>79922350
>punished steve
10/10
>>
>>79922561
I honestly love them so much. that gif makes me feel like I know them so well
>>
File: 8rfiu.jpg (330KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
8rfiu.jpg
330KB, 1200x800px
>tfw the 3 of them will never work together again
>>
>>79922571
What was this one?
>>
>>79923069
what happened
>>
>>79923139
there are rumours of a falling out but I think its more likely they are each going their separate ways. Steve is doing mainstream Hollywood stuff now like Logan and that new show with Dwayne Johnson. Ricky is doing stand-up specials and films for Netflix. And Karl is probably doing nothing.
>>
>>79922561
>you're the one putting in "gay machines"
>>
>>79923078
Tony Bennett

(toe, knee, bin it)
>>
>>79923424
I live in the US now but still have loads of family the UK and I saw Ricky Gervais in finchley when i was there for christmas. His new standup was shit, just really aggressive and not that funny.
>>
how many times have you listened to the radio shows and podcasts
>>
what did you guys think of this? I actually found it pretty funny, much better than his Special Correspondents movie
>>
>...right, so you don't believe that, but you believe the thing with the monkeys and the typewriters
>>
>>79923796
On my 6th run through now. I was saying to someone recently that everytime I listen to it i focus on one person.

Focusing on steve atm, its fucking hilarious
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.