[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All I ask is one thing, and I'm asking this particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 12

File: O'Brien,_Conan_(crop).jpg (456KB, 879x1123px) Image search: [Google]
O'Brien,_Conan_(crop).jpg
456KB, 879x1123px
>All I ask is one thing, and I'm asking this particularly of young people that watch: Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism; for the record it's my least favorite quality. It doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.

He's right, you know.
>>
>>79910298
Why would you trust an Irishman?
>>
Conan sounds so angry now, he is a lot less carefree and whimsical
>>
He says this while promoting the ridiculous toxic irony destroying the human psyche right now in everything he does.
>>
>>79910332
He's American. The fuck is it with people from Boston calling themselves irish?
>>
>>79910367
what's sad is he DID become cynical. You can see it in his new show. The novelty wore off and he just doesn't enjoy it as much as he used to. He can't even get through the shitty skits his writers make without looking uninterested.
>>
>>79910377
The fuck is this nonsense.
>>
>>79910298
>But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.
But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things can happen to some people

Fixd
>>
>>79910467
It's an American thing.
>your great great grandfather was half Irish
>therefore you're Irish
>>
>>79910532
Anon, you're being cynical.
>>
File: 1271866896242.jpg (4KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1271866896242.jpg
4KB, 126x121px
test
>>
>>79910532
It's this the infamous"you can get hit by a bus tomorrow"school of ethics?
>>
>>79910467
he's the one who keeps makeing fun of himself for being irish
>>
>>79910298
This whole statement has been disproven by the last election.
>>
>>79910467
So they can feel they belong to a culture.
When it comes to money, they are americans. When it comes to culture, they are irish
>>
>>79910298
>just bee urself bro
>>
>>79910298
being kind and working hard is it's own reward. Doing good things just to get good things is setting people up for disappoint. So no, he's not right.
>>
>>79910590
>Trump didn't work really hard
>Trump isn't kind to those loyal to him
I am now a #hillshill
>>
I saw a clip of Conan joking about Warren Beatty at the Oscars and it felt weird. Whenever my friend and I talk about Conan we spend time reminiscing about Late Night as if he were dead. His TBS show feels like purgatory and nobody watches it. I'm surprised it and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten the axe yet.
>>
>>79910661
>tfw Conan gets replaced with two reruns of The Big Bang Theory and is forced to a webseries of remotes and maybe another comedy tour

Wouldn't be the end of the world.
>>
>>79910661
He probably has producers begging him to focus on online segments but he can't let go of the talkshow because of pride
>>
>>79910467
Why does Americans celebrate Irish holdays like Saint Patricks day?

Do they also celebreate Hanukkah, Ramadan and Kwanzaa?
>>
>>79910298
>But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen

I refuse to believe this
>>
>>79910298
he's so full of shit. just look at the behind the scenes from his comedy tour after nbc fucked him. cynical, bitter asshole who puts the bare minimum effort into his show.
>>
>>79910495
This, you see glimmers of the old Conan during his travel specials. Then you watch a normal episode, and it's like another person.
>>
Obscenely rich multimillionaire says people just need to work harder and not complain so much
>>
>>79910298
it's not clear that he understands what cynicism is from this quotation
>>
He really jumped the shark last year with the elections. Always liked him, now he's another libtard shill in full mode. Rip
>>
>>79911060
He still worked jobs in high school and busted his ass in college. Then he worked hard as a writer and nobody cares how rich you are if you can't write
>>
File: 1487550885355.png (500KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487550885355.png
500KB, 600x450px
>>79910298
Jesus christ what a fucking bitch.

Cynics are made not born, and the alledged increase of it amongst the youth of today only solidifies how fucking sick we are of bullshit. He wants people to be more positive? fair enough. But suggesting cynics are bad for the world is ridiculous.

You want people to be optimistic? Give them something worth being hopeful for.
>>
>>79910467

Nothing more annoying, apart from maybe all those fake "Irish" bands like drop kick murphie and flogging molly. I'm not even Irish, I'm Scottish but I can only imagined how sick of it the Irish are.
>>
>>79911080
>Always liked him, now he's another libtard shill in full mode.

and you're a dumb mouth-breathing Trump autist without Conan's hill of money
>>
>>79910467

Irish is an ethnicity, you dunce.

You don't actually think potato niggers are anything like anglos/nordics/germanics, do you?
>>
>>79911060
He worked to get where he is now dumbass.
>>
>>79910984
Kwanzaa was invented in America, by an American.
It's the most artificial holiday known to man.
>>
>>79911373
>all those fake "Irish" bands like drop kick murphie

I don't think Dropkick Murphys could *be* much more explicit or specific about their identity as an Irish-Americans. They're also a hell of a band.
>>
>>79910467
You are now aware that it's possible to have an ethnicity and a nationality that are different. The more you know.
>>
>>79911258
>Jesus christ what a fucking bitch.

couldn't agree more. you're not a cynic, anon, just another whiny little contrarian
>>
>>79911373
There are people of Scottish descent in America too boyo. Stay triggered by things you don't understand.
>>
>>79911456
so did at least a million other people his age. how many do you think became multimillionaires? class mobility is a myth, the world runs on nepotism.
the man got into harvard because his dad was a professor there. then he got on the simpsons because the simpsons hires people from harvard. its all nepotism m8
>>
>>79911373

I'm honestly not sick of it at all. I like when someone's Irish heritage is proudly put on display.
>>
>>79911258
>Cynics are made not born
No, only weak people are cynics or at least be cynical because they like to appear intelligent.
>No one can attack my beliefs or views if I think they're all shit lmao
>>
>>79911136
oh yeah im sure he busted his ass off to make his dad a professor at harvard
>>
File: DaveKing022310.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
DaveKing022310.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>79911373
>fake "Irish" bands like drop kick murphie and flogging molly

I bet you think The Pogues were actually irish

But the singer of Flogging Molly is actually irish dumbass
>>
>>79911644
He busted his ass to become valedictorian at his school and to graduate magna cum laude from Harvard in a field his father wasn't involved in. He then worked as a slave writer for years before he got a break
>>
File: 1488032581308.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1488032581308.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>79911258
>>
>>79911373
>butthurt angry scots jealous of Irish.

stop being a stereotype.
>>
I can't really blame people for bouts of cynicism these days, not when Cash's "God's going to cut you down" gets used as a soundtrack in ads for jeeps and jeans with a straight face.

But cynicism cannot just be cruise control for cool.
>>
>>79911773
and? one person who had connections worked hard and was successful. are you telling me that some guy born to a meth head in georgia is going to make it if he works hard? conan was dealt all the cards and made it work. telling everyone that amazing things will happen if you work really hard is meaningless bullshit that rich people say to defend the fact that they had all the breaks. class mobility does not exist
>>
>>79912441
You're right man. The game is rigged against you, rich people all got lucky, poor people have no shot whatever they do, nobody born poor ever got rich, nobody rich ever got poor, it's not your fault, nothing depends on you, if you're poor you might as well take the .45 retirement plan. Great mindset
>>
>>79912597
actually the idea is to try and fix the rigged game, not play along you dumb faggot
>>
>>79912675
Yeah, when can I expect the fixing? Same time next week?
>>
>>79912441
>are you telling me that some guy born to a meth head in georgia is going to make it
If he doesn't work hard he has 0% chance of making it. If he works hard he has an above 0 chance. It's up to him
>>
>>79910544
I'm pretty sure Conan is 100% potato, so he has a reason to talk about heritage. Europeans are just enraged by Americans doing anything desu
>>
>>79912675
tell us more about it
>>
>>79911258
>You want people to be optimistic? Give them
fuck off with this handout shit, make your own future
>>
>>79912893
but he just said the system is rigged against people with no connections and old capital
>>
>>79913060
That's not a "system", that's life. Someone will always have a better hand than you, fix your own shit
>>
>>79911024
Yet he knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>79910633
>implying 60 million cynics weren't responsible for the defeat of Killary
>>
>>79913113
but he wants to fix the system that causes that in the first place
>>
>>79913252
I'd say you have a billion times better chance of fixing your life than fixing the inherent human flaws causing nepotism and corruption
>>
>>79912843
properly fund education, increased public transit, raise the minimum wage. equal opportunities is the way to go
>>
>>79913342
the fuck does that have to do with solving the issue of class mobility and nepotism?
>>
>>79910467
>So Dequan Dishantay was born in China, guy's a fucking Chinaman!

Why are Americans such cucks?
>>
>>79912843
>raise the minimum wage
Exactly, we need to make it even harder to hire people
>Properly fund education
Ignoring the weasel word "properly", kids don't need more iPads and free lunches.
>>
reminder that a group of italian wog faggots broke conans nose literally off and he had to get plastic surgery for a fake nose as a child

when the irish vs italian war ignites remember this when you choose the right white side
>>
>>79913391
meant for
>>79913342
>>
>>79913290
the system is rigged
>oh boo hoo life is hard, fix your shit
we need to fix the system
>thats too hard

you're all over the place mate
>>
>>79913410
"Fix the system" is a meaningless phrase. Let's fix disease while we're at it
>>
>>79911995
>>79911617
>>79911505

Yes, good goyim, don't forget to work extra hard for Mr. Shekelstein and you'll surely be rewarded eventually! That's the American Wayâ„¢!
Literally nothing is wrong with society, and never was, and if you disagree you're just a little bitch who doesn't know his place!
>>
File: wait for eternal momentum.jpg (49KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
wait for eternal momentum.jpg
49KB, 423x500px
>>79910298
>Please do not be cynical
>Cuckan O'Ballion
>>
>>79913410
I'm just being rational my friend. What is more logical?
>improve your situation by acquiring relevant skills and going above and beyond in your work hoping to get noticed
or
>lead a crusade against a faceless "system" that's actually the natural state of humankind
>>
File: 1483303518751.jpg (164KB, 468x436px) Image search: [Google]
1483303518751.jpg
164KB, 468x436px
>My rich family got me into harvard even though I was never very intelligent, and I used my degree to write for a shitty cartoon.
>Just be yourself!
>>
>>79913473
bullshit i worked hard to get where i got so don't you tell me it's not possible!

you just have to believe in yourself!
>>
>>79913502
>never very intelligent
>valedictorian of hs
>won some national prize for fiction writing

yes goy white men are not successful on merit
>>
>>79913473
I don't know anyone who thinks like you and isn't a hopeless loser. I know this is an ad hominem and sounds like an insult, but it's not. You have a flawed mode of thinking and unless you change that, you won't achieve material success
>>
>>79913502
>my rich family gave me my magna cum laude in history even though none of them are involved in history
>the show was shitty which really helped my career somehow
>>
>>79913473
cry more, pussy. that will fix things
>>
>>79913569
it actually will
it's all about raising awareness
>>
>>79913583
People have been aware of "muh rigged system" hypocrite crybabies since Marx.
>>
>>79911479
Name 2 of their songs.

>hard mode: don't name that one song everyone knows
>>
>>79913583
kek, it sure helped for the election. And now there are all these people crying in the streets. Are they making people aware of the struggle, or do they make normal people want to run down idiots?
>>
File: 1353112000883.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1353112000883.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>79910298
>Conan 'too many white people' O'Brien
>>
>>79911710
>>79911592
>>79911512
>>79911479

Look at all these fat yanks getting upset because I said their favourite bands are shite. You'd get your teeth knocked out in Ireland for being typical obnoxious yanks if you dared leave the tourist spots
>>
>>79913530
The only thing you need to be the valedictorian of HS is to be popular. It is not indicative of intelligence. I also can't find anything of that national fiction prize, but I doubt he got it before Harvard, which only reinforces what I said.

>>79913556
>History
>Difficult
>>
>>79910565
no, it's the 'you can do anything, become whatever you want, life is aweeesome' modernist shtick most homeless people adhered to
>>
>>79911258
>You want people to be optimistic? Give them something worth being hopeful for.
If everyone is cynical, no one will ever give anyone anything to be hopeful for, you retarded fuckface.

He's saying that being cynical doesn't accomplish anything and it doesn't, really. All it does is make you miserable, make you second-guess every would-be friend and look for how everything you experience can break down.
>cynics are made, not born
That's kind of his point, you fucking monkey. If the world can turn you into a cynic, you can turn yourself back into an optimist with a bit of willpower.

Take a protip from a 31 year old idiot that sabotaged most of his life with edgy cynical phases: if you're cynical about people, you will sabotage every relationship you will ever have. You will always end up being miserable.
>>
>>79913684
No he did indeed win a national writing competition

I cant remember where he discussed it... maybe on serious jibber jabbar or inside the actors studio?
>>
>>79913693
The "you can do anything" bullshit is definitely poison but if you think that an applicable education and hard work are Jewish plots that don't have an effect on your career you're beyond salvation
>>
>>79913614
johnny i hardly knew ya
the departed theme song
i think thats it
>>
>>79913684
>History
>Difficult
You sure told me anon
>>
>>79913684
>mocking a guy for studying history and pursuing his interests
Meanwhile, you spend your time shitposting on a Mongolian throat-singing forum while never having graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, never having written for the Simpsons or SNL (when it was fucking great), or having ever hosted your own late night television show.
Your membership in the 4chan sekret club has surely diminished his accomplishments and proven your point, anon!
>>
>>79910298
>He's right, you know.
Yeah he's right.

Work really hard and act kind.
Keyword is kind since being good doesn't actually get you anywhere.
>>
>>79913478
>making fun of /ourguy/ conan
The most obvious way to reveal yourself as an identity politics election tourist. Sad!
>>
>>79913734
hard work is useless nowadays, no matter how hard you try you'll end up working for a retard that knows half as you but society has deemed worthy of calling the shots because he has an expensive specialization and meaningless statistics
>>
>>79913764
I like conan a lot

I think his thesis was some retarded wank. Such a meme.
>>
>>79913764
Nice job changing topics, you fucking moron. You wanted to prove that he's intelligent by saying he studied history, which he isn't. Next time, read the thread little guy.
>>
>>79913809
Who said anything about having a boss?
>>
>>79913832
studying history and beating everyone else at history arent the same thing

getting accepted into harvard is not a simple task
>>
>>79913854
Not that guy but Jared kushner who is trump's son in law got into Harvard coz his dad made a 2.5 million donation. And he graduated cum laude coz Harvard has grade inflation. It's actually publicly known and even on Wikipedia page.

Look I get Conan obviously worked hard etc. But the point I think that guy is trying to make is saying hard work and a being kind ALONE gives you success is dishonest as hell. There are many other factors and sadly many of them including family connections are things you cannot control. This is what they really mean by privileged.
>>
>>79914019
He never said those things alone do it.
>>
>>79914019
conan probably didnt buy his way in given he was a poorfag irishmen from boston

ive heard conan say a tonne of times luck is the biggest thing, but thats outside your control, so just be kind and work hard which you can actually control
>>
>>79910495

You clearly just started watching his show. He's ALWAYS done that kind of reaction to shitty skits. It's one of his common jokes that carried over from the Late Show.

He loved ripping into his writers especially during his opening monologue.
>>
>>79911024

The fact he willingly shared that frustrated side of himself to the public says something, anon.

And even then, do you really blame him for being stressed out after that whole NBC fiasco and him dealing with the touring situation which was a new experience for him?
>>
>>79913834
here we go with the 'just start your own business brah' bullshit, capitalist ideology would have you work every day producing dog food to make a dollar thinking you're sure to become a millionaire until all your life is work and you can't even see how miserable you are, like a rat on a running wheel. Any rational person should end up doing drugs and hopefully killing themselves
>>
>>79914055
>O'Brien was born on April 18, 1963 in Brookline, Massachusetts.[5] His father, Thomas Francis O'Brien, is a physician, epidemiologist, and professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.[6][7][8] His mother, Ruth O'Brien (née Reardon), is an attorney and partner at the Boston firm Ropes & Gray (a top BIGLAW firm)

Come on.... I know I'm being baited but like what's the point?
>>
>>79914019
>I think that guy is trying to make is saying hard work and a being kind ALONE gives you success is dishonest as hell

He's implying that it puts you in a better position than bring cynical. It's not the only two things you need. Conan has repeatedly stated he was very lucky to get where he is now.
>>
>>79914189
whats the chance she had made partner by the time conan was 18?

he just happened to be best in history and win a national writing competition but hes dumb and had to buy his way in too?
>>
>>79914189
Sure, he was born to a well-to-do family but does he ever go around bragging about Harvard? I don't think I've ever heard him mention it unless someone else brings it up, and then he does his best to play it off and demean himself.

He also worked hard as fuck. He was a literally who SNL writer who somehow convinced NBC to give him the timeslot after the Tonight Show. That alone is a monumental accomplishment, not to mention being able to hold onto it for so long.

Conan has never struck me as anything but a great guy and if you feel the need to try and disparage all he's done just because you don't agree with one or two politically charged things he's said in a very, very long fucking career, then you're a fucking child.
>>
>>79914159

I like you but you're missing something really fundamental.

Unless the society has a main body of hard workers and innovators, it all falls apart.

You think the computer you're using and the walls that are keeping the cold out were made by people with your philosphy that any 'rational' person should just self-destruct?
>>
>>79914260
>defending privileged people
>ever
>>
>>79914159
>I don't want to work for anybody
>But I don't want to work for myself either
And of course you're right, nobody ever started a business and was successful.
>>
>>79914388
sorry but if you like working you might be retarded
>>
>>79914260

She made partner when Conan was 15.

https://www.ropesgray.com/biographies/o/ruth-obrien.aspx

Conan put in effort to get where he is. But is it that hard to admit he had a HUGE advantage? I mean leaving money aside, how many of us have a dad who is a professor at Harvard and a mom who's partner of a top law firm? His parents actually demonstrate possibly greater intellect than him.
>>
>>79914420
I like the things I get from working. What's your actual point?
>>
>>79910467
Same reason black people call themselves African I suppose.
>>
>>79914096
been watching since the 90s you fucking moron. In older skits, they were stupid but he would roll with them. He would the "golly gee whiz!" schtick and play along. Now he can't even get through his lines without side-eyeing the audience because you can tell he just doesnt enjoy the shit his writers put him through.
>>
>>79914464
They don't outside the US. Never heard a black European saying he was African-French or something
>>
>>79914453
Well congrats on being so simple having a netflix subscription, having your own car and eating at mcdonalds makes you happy
>>
>Cynicism in the dictionary: an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest.

>Every Trump joke on Conan: his egotism and stupidity are causing bad decisions that we can laugh at.

>Hypocrisy in the dictionary: a photo of Conan O'Brien
>>
>>79914578
They don't make me happy by themselves but they make me comfortable. I'd rather be comfortable than uncomfortable.
>>
>>79914601
Why would a dictionary have photos?
>>
>>79914320
Hey, maybe we are all deep down just jealous. I mean he won the lottery at so many levels. 6'4, decent looks, good family, went to Harvard, famous etc.

I bet even though he acts goofy, when he was young he was probably maximum Chad and banged all the chicks at his school. Conan is the ultimate Chad we all dread. I don't even know what he is actually missing desu.
>>
>>79914686
He is desperately missing good writers
>>
>>79914686
hes really smart so he depression would be some exisential thing that cant be solved

i think its because he chose a life to make all people happy, but then he realised that all people arent good, so he makes awful people happy

when he couldve probably figured out a job that didnt put him in a position. i dont know what job you can only make good people happy, probably one where you choose your clients
>>
>>79914491
They're starting to because of all the american influences.
>>
>>79914601
>>Hypocrisy in the dictionary: a photo
What the fuck, I don't have any photos in my dictionary.
>>
>>79914320
>does he ever go around bragging about Harvard?

I don't know. I don't hang around with Conan that much these days.
>>
>>79914661
Woah have you never used a dictionary? How old are you?
>>
>>79910467
>O'BRIEN
>red fucking hair

How the fuck is he not Irish?
>>
>Harvard magna cum laude graduate

hard to be cynical when you were literally destined to succeed
>>
>>79910298
What an hypocrite. He's cynical as fuck.
>>
>>79914661
>>79914795
They're in there if you look, for example every definition of "gullible" in all dictionaries has a pretty suitable person under it. Take a look right now and get back to me.
>>
>>79914851
>It's not fair, he got a great degree!
Lol?
>>
>>79910298
but the whole point of american comedians is cynicism
>>
>>79914875
>Jokes from grandma's facebook
>>
>>79914912
Who's joking?
>>
>>79913693
he didn't say everything would be great and your life would be perfect. He's basically saying good things tend to happen if you work at it. You're just being a sad cunt. Cut that shit out
>>
>Just made friends with refugees at #Tempelhof Airport in #Berlin. Gentlemen, we have our album cover. #ConanBerlin #Germany

Name his band
>>
>>79914936
>He's basically saying good things tend to happen if you work at it.

Which this thread, and more importantly hundreds of studies have disproved, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>79914984
Yeah, everybody should just kill themselves because it's all shit and worth nothing!
>>
>>79914956
Ginger spice
>>
File: Dissapointed.png (137KB, 369x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointed.png
137KB, 369x270px
>>79915009
That's not what I said you faggot.
>>
>>79910298
This quote, he was talking about the whole situation that led him to get fired by NBC, there was a lot of shit talking on the internet and this was an answer to all the flamewars on the internet and media that were happening at the time.
>>
>>79915026
It is. You keep moaning about a rigged system without proposing concrete solutions so you're saying there's nothing to live for
>>
>>79914875
Is this some kind of lame attempt at being humorous?
>>
>>79915026
You are a very angry person and it's affecting other aspects of your life. Try breathing more
>>
>>79914956
The International Child Trafficking Ring Experience
>>
>>79914956
>refugees all with perfect haircuts
>refugee in Germany in an Istanbul shirt
what mean by this??
>>
File: 1348506693229.png (39KB, 645x773px)
1348506693229.png
39KB, 645x773px
>>79914936
>good things tend to happen
>>
>>79910467
>You can't be European, even though you're literally a european
>You're not a poor cuckold with horrific teeth and a retarded accent!

Why are yuros so pathetic?
>>
>>79915101
Brown person = Refugee, I'm just glad we're getting a fresh batch of bulls to inseminate my wife's pussy.
>>
>>79911258
me in the hat
>>
>>79913583
You are so pathetic I can't even laugh at you.
>>
>>79915150
>M-M-MUH HURRITAGE
>>
>>79910984
Saint Patrick is a catholic holiday
>>
>>79915101
>refugees all with perfect haircuts
Haircuts aren't expensive and Arab people are pretty fashion-crazed.
>>refugee in Germany in an Istanbul shirt
Well gee it's almost as if literally hundreds of thousands of the refugees in Europe came through Turkey!
>>
>>79914956
Something tells me Conan didn't want to do that segment
>>
>>79914481

You seem a bit aggressive talking about a late night show, friend.

He would always joke about how wasteful and lazy his writers are and he would always call out jokes that fell flat.

Maybe you're just getting older and more cynical and projecting onto him?
>>
>>79910298
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.