[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Negan seem like the good guy now? >negan can make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: eugene-thumb-320x320.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
eugene-thumb-320x320.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
Why does Negan seem like the good guy now?

>negan can make everyone have awesome life if they listen to him
>"but no he killed glenn"
>negan literally only wants to party and make superwalkers with you
>"but he killed glenn"

But Rick killed his guys first. It's only fair.
>>
File: FAQH0960.png (143KB, 597x569px) Image search: [Google]
FAQH0960.png
143KB, 597x569px
Its because he probably will become the good guy, at least in the comics.

Kirkman has said that he wants a zombie story to keep going, even once the main character dies, so, Negan will probably pick up the torch.

He only gets better as it goes on too, its amazing.
>>
There's very little difference between Negan and Rick. They're both psychopaths who enforce their totalitarian rule through extreme violence.

The only difference is that Negan is honest about himself. He also has charm. All Rick can do is cry about how he's an embarrassing cuckold to Michone.
>>
>>79907542
>Its because he probably will become the good guy, at least in the comics.

Did you see the cover for the first issue of the new story arc? It definitely seems like they're going to kill of Rick.

The whole "Here's Negan" thing going on in Image+ also seems like they're trying to create sympathy for Negan, so that when he takes over for Rick people will support it.
>>
>>79907542

I still like rick though, and his bare bones desperate survival tale. I don't want him to die. The two should fight it out and resolve everything by still hating each other's guts but respecting each other enough to live in a shakey peace.
>>
>>79907610
Yeah, the picture is baitey, but Rick eating a bullet would be insane

>>79907612
No one wants to die, but it happens, the comics keep making it harder for him to survive too, no hand, crippled leg... its only a matter of time
>>
>>79907612
Rick is a gimp now, and he's basically useless.
>>
Why is Eugene such an asshole? 2 days with Negan and he's turned into king cunt.
>>
>>79907742
He was forced into submission through the power of Atari 2600 games and fresh pickles.

Honestly though, I think he's just buying his time.
>>
>>79907772

Damn that episode was great. JDM went from likeable bro to scary as fuq and then back, Eugene is MacGyvering his way to something good. It's really our main characters' side that's dragging the show down now. The garbage patch kids put another nail in Rick's coffin. Let's hope one of Eugene's bombs blows them out.
>>
>>79907442
I'll always love how serious negan got with alpha and the very next moment he cuts her head off and his fucking smile straight after with the whole wait till rick sees this thing.
>>
>>79908231
>tfw next episode is literally an hour of Rick and Michonne fucking and talking about their feelings

god fucking dammit
>>
File: Alpha_&_Beta_156.png (2MB, 1586x964px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_&_Beta_156.png
2MB, 1586x964px
Cast them
>>
>>79907588
Nah Negan rules through Fear whereas Rick leads by people believing in him. Not 1/4th of the people would follow Negan if he hadnt bullied them into it
>>
>>79909233
Michael Cera and Hafthor Bjornsson
>>
>>79907442
Negan's problem is that he gives you no choice.
You either work for him or get killed.

And working for him is not always as easy as eating pickles and playing vidya.
>>
>>79909233
dunno about alpha but you've definitely got the part of beta down pat anon :^)
>>
>>79907442
Daily reminder that Rick and his crew basically killed like 30 "Glens" when they raided the Antenna base.
>>
>>79907542
this anon gets it.

>>79907442
>>79907588
>>79909764
just read the comic, post timeskip's got some cool Negan stuff. He's even got a small side flashback series.
>>
Not joking but this was the first episode in a long time that I actually enjoyed and sat through entirely without skipping parts. It actually felt an episode that plot relevant to the overall story instead of pointless filler.
>>
>>79909233
Beta definitely Kevin Nash. Alpha... no idea.
>>
>>79909233
in fear the walking dead the walkers whisper to nick. and from early on he walks among them and uses them to save his life
>>
Negan just doesn't have a morality system normies can understand.
>>
>>79909233
Alpha: Sarah Paulson, Beta: The Undertaker
>>
>bullying is great
>if you think bullying is harmful or unhealthy it's because you're a cuck
>I used to get bullied a lot but then I got redpilled by 4chan and PUA videos so now I'm the one who does the bullying
>there is literally nothing immoral about manipulating other people using psychological tricks and physical intimidation for your own personal gain
>there is only one rule in this universe: cuck or be cucked
>mfw you faggots believe this
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>79909233
Alpha: Actress who plays Cercei could prolly pull it off.
Beta: That guy who plays Bjorn on Vikings is perfect
>>
>>79907442
He threw some dude in a fucking oven. Good guy lmao?
>>
>What am I looking at?
Fucking roasties I swear.
>>
Is this show worth watching anymore? I stopped watching after season 4 or 5. Maybe 4. I don't remember much after prison stuff except some cannibals.
>>
>>79909680
kek
>>
Who thought Dwight's big moment or death was gonna be in that episode? I sure didn't think Negan would allow him to go look for his wife on his own like that. Figured he'd have a group of other saviors closely watching him as they close in on her, putting the pressure on him.
>>
>>79915265
Which is sort of stupid. Negan should know TV Show Dwight would double cross him. Maybe we'll find out down the line that's exactly what he did and Negan knew all along (but why kill the doctor then?)

On the comic Dwight was less obvious. Fuck, even Eugene could tell he was full of shit and he just met Dwight.
>>
>>79914354
You never know if you are going to get something bretty gud like the most recent one or the worst episodes ever like the 2 before that.
>>
They're completely ruining Negan in the show. Even that ugly blonde bitch looked uncomfortable when Negan was talking to Eugene, and most of the saviors were terrified when he killed that doctor, and his "wives" want to kill him. So how is he a leader again? He literally has no loyal henchmen, except that ugly balding fuck from GTA and his fat redneck crew. It'd take 30 seconds for Rick to convince the Saviors to whack Negan
>>
whats that redhead form last episode name?
>>
>>79911927
This so hard. Negan's fun but Negan fanboys are worse than Daryl fanboys.
>>
Why is Eugene such a worthless fat mumbling piece of shit traitor? I hope he gets fucking eaten next episode
>>
>>79911927
but it's completely logical in a zombie apocalypse. Negan's tactics are smart and that's why I like him, sure it'll probably get him killed but w/e, it'll be good while it lasts. 'Good guy' is a bit of a stretch but he's a necessary evil in my opinion and he's good to his people.
>>
>>79907442
i like negan more than rick
>>
>Negan in the dark, Eugene in the light
>Negan skeptical of Eugene's loyalty
>both in the dark
>this is the first time they spoke as friends
>>
>>79907442
I hope most original crew members die horrible deaths espacially that fat sluggish autistic jew bitch, then Negan will teach Coral the ways of grabbing pussy.

How else is this show going to attempt to stay alive?
>>
File: Lindsley_Register.png (1MB, 615x889px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsley_Register.png
1MB, 615x889px
10/10
>>
>>79918127
what a cute
>>
>>79913538
>Actress who plays Cercei could prolly pull it off.
why cast an ugly bitch like her when she's expensive and will die in her first season anyways?
>>
>>79907610
it definitely looked he's going to kill off Rick after the prison, very effectively building up Curl as the protagonist
>>
Eugene is the only one to acknowledge that their group slaughtered like 30 of Negan's men in cold blood, and all he did was kill 2 in retribution and ask them to work for him.
>>
>>79918322
>ask
>>
>>79907442
Who fucking cares about Glenn?
>>
>>79918322
Did you miss the part where Negan's men were harassing and trying to kill them?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-27-18h00m10s282.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-27-18h00m10s282.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>"Lighten up, Jew!"

Didn't know Raimi had transitioned into TV directing.
>>
>>79918127

10/10 aryanfu

look at that jaw line. she'll give birth to strong sons
>>
>>79919341
looks more like an inbredfu to me
>>
>>79918588
I wanted to make a thread to discuss this scene, why did he believe the guy with the burned face (lol fuck his name) and killed the doc.. it seemed like a total overreaction

on the one hand negan has his principles, on the other hand he goes crazy
>>
>>79918588
>this weak as fuck Negan having the strength to push someone like that
Kek
>>
File: 1414371854826.png (247KB, 566x608px) Image search: [Google]
1414371854826.png
247KB, 566x608px
>>79907442
>humanity is on the brink of collapse
>"Lets not rebuild."
>"Lets just fuck all shit up sempai"
>"Society? Humanity? Finding a cure? Banding together to fight the zombie horde? Fuck all that noise."
This show retardedly addresses how humans would react in a feudal era should an (((((apocalyptic))))) event occur.
>>
File: 1421396256827.jpg (36KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1421396256827.jpg
36KB, 640x427px
>>79907442
>negan can make everyone have awesome life if they listen to him
>Just do what I say bro
That's not how America works dumb ass. DON'T TREAD ON ME

>>79915843
>but it's completely logical in a zombie apocalypse.
No. No it's not. Quit being an edgelord faggot for two seconds and bring that mentality to its inevitable conclusion. Oh wait, you already did
>sure it'll probably get him killed but w/e, it'll be good while it lasts.
The point of the game of life is not to end it but to keep it going.
>>
Why rick fucks that shitty monkey of michonne?
>>
>>79920083
Glenn and Abraham died so they needed another biracial couple to avoid controversy.
>>
>>79920060
>That's not how America works dumb ass. DON'T TREAD ON ME
>DUDE let's make every day people fight a war for us all because we're pissy over a 3 percent tax!
Negan makes a lot more sense than Jew Washington
>>
>>79920083
because she has a 10/10 warrior body, kicks a lot of ass, and is good to carl.
>>
File: 1403721912454.jpg (53KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
1403721912454.jpg
53KB, 792x612px
>>79907442
>kills a doctor because he thought he let Daryl go colluding with one of Negan's sluts
>>
>>79920309
>DUDE let's continue giving money to a tyrant who controls how you live
Bong detected. Get your shit pushed in more, tea lad.
>>
>>79907442

BECAUSE YOU ARE A BARBARIAN WHO PREFERS CONTENT SLAVERY OVER FREEDOM.
>>
>>79918127
bitch look like zach de la rocha...in the show at least.
>>
>>79915539
i completly agree, we need an episode or two of a day in the life of the negas boys, not just them converting, actualy stuff that makes the whole thing work, expand on it so we can feel what your talking about needed him to be more like the dude from mad max where his boys would jump infront of shit just to save him
>>
>>79918127
I'd put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean
>>
File: IMG_0674.png (123KB, 322x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.png
123KB, 322x268px
>>79909233
>Alpha

The one and only.
>>
Negan is way better protagonist than Rick

I really hope they kill Rick off so Negan can take over
>>
>>79907742
This is the same cunt that lied about being a top scientist working on a cure for 2 seasons and about year and a half of the show timeframe
He's smart and quickly adapts to survive because he knows he can't survive his way out of a wet paperbag
>>
>>79921226
>Negan explicitly sees Eugene cry and quiver when questioned with who made the bullet
>gets fooled anyway
Why do people think Negan is cool again?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.