[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's time for some kino First copy in my city. Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170228_004748.jpg (2MB, 3522x2947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_004748.jpg
2MB, 3522x2947px
Well, it's time for some kino

First copy in my city. Girl at walmart just rolled out the new releases and was stocking them slow as molasses. Some nu-male with embarrassing male pattern baldness was there for it too, but he was such a cuck that he waited for her awkwardly while staring at his phone. I just went up to the girl and said "ayo gimme wunna dem doctor stranges!” and she gave me one. The cuck is probably still there waiting.

But anyway, where's your dudeweedbrah kino, DCucks?
>>
>>79904989
This is going to be an Epic! thread :)
I'll be picking my copy of Doctor Kino tomorrow when I get out of class.

I might wake up early too, but then I'd have to go to bed right away
>>
>>79904989
that bud looks like garbage
>>
>>79905037
not him but it looks fine

elitist about movies? that's fine

but you really need to re-evaluate your life when you're getting this high and mighty over weed
>>
>>79905037

You're the reason why stoners are considered pieces of shit.

Gets me as high as i want it to because i don't smoke every minute of every day.
>>
>>79904989
did you buy some space rocks with your dvd or something
>>
>DC films winning academy awards
>MCU films going straight to Walmart bargain bin
>>
second viewing its so garbage
>>
>>79905272

I can't wait. DORMAMMU! I've come to hotbox!

MCU movies are dazzling to watch high.
>>
>>79905142
>>79905145
>still smoking flowers in 2017

lmfao at you fags
>>
>>79904989
end yourself faggot

seriously you are a humongous faggot
>>
>>79905469

Because vaping all that noxious butane is the future! So trendy
>>
>>79904989
DUDE SO KOOL UR GONNA WATCH A MOVIE HIGH!! I DO THAT EVERY NIGHT STFU BUD NOBODY CARES
>>
>>79905145
once u smoke a decent strain you will realize why it matters
>>
>>79906048
How do ya know if a marijuana is good?
>>
>>79905520
You seem triggered anon.
>>
>>79904989
No amount of weed can take away how disappointing this shit was. All it had going for it was the cgi and even that was nothing new. You can find more interesting "trippy" CG videos on YouTube and not have to sit through Cucumberbat deliver cringey dialogue and quips for an hour and a half
>>
File: gdfgdgfdg.png (602KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
gdfgdgfdg.png
602KB, 1280x536px
>>79905237
>openly admitting you like suicide squad more than doctor strange kino
>>
>>79906228
Link them then you fucking bitch
>>
>>79906026

Not just any movie, Doctor Kino you faggot. Otherwise i'd never post a picture like this.

>>79906048

I've smoked plenty, most of them are the same idiot.

>inb4 i buy into the weed culture and smoke all the strains they want me to smoke!
>>
You're going to need more than weed to make it through "Stephen Strange". Hahaha this film was epic in how bad it was. And not even, - so bad it's good - kind of bad. Just straight out 0/10 filmmaking.
>>
>>79905520
Hugh Mungus what?
>>
I love how DCucks are acting superior now that they got an (unprestigious throwaway) oscar, when they never cared about the oscars before. The MCU is beyond the academy awards. They just don't feel like giving the trophy to kino every year, they want other flicks to get noticed. Looks like they felt bad for the abysmal reception DC has gotten these past few years.
>>
>>79908560
Suicide squad is shit but BVS is better than any Marvel movie I've seen. I've only seen Iron Man and Iron Man 3 though. and the beginnings of Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange but decided against finishing them.
>>
>>79904989
>not steelbook
Try again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.