[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Black Sails is almost over. >Tfw we most likely won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6

>Black Sails is almost over.
>Tfw we most likely won't get a Treasure Island adaptation.
>>
fucking starz

BS deserved at least +1 season and they had to rush in a ending at this last fourth season
>>
>>79904205
I always assumed that there was no longer anything else that they could have explored, kinda like with Spartacus. It has just its route and there isn't much they can add to the narrative. I just hope they make Treasure Island. There is so much potential there and it seems like a waste to make a spin-off just to end it and leave it at that.
>>
>>79904358

maybe anon... but it's not the first time that I get startz'd. I'll never get over Boss getting canceled

Good thing about BS is, I don't know what they are going to do

Beware of spoiler people who didn't watched the last episode.

The Governor has a super plot/history armor but that Havana shit and what Jack said really makes you think of him as a possible final boss villain for the pirates and History might be ignored in the ending.

Also, Eleanor's deal with Flint is fucked now and the Spaniards are coming to wipe the pirates and the slaves like npnpnp

Is there any chance of resistance? Is it possible to Eleonor just run away and left the fort for Flint and his man to at least try to fight and contain they landing? Once they reach the beach, it's pretty much game over to everyone. I don't think that the slaves (remember we have a rogue slave faction now as well) could be a decisive factor against the Govenor and Havana's force.

The only certain thing is that the treasure will stay in the island.

What happened to Anne? I'm worried!
>>
is this show actually good or are you guys just fags?
>>
>>79904630

Very good. Underrated as fuck. Just forget Jack Sparrow memes.

Ever heard of Treasure Island? Yeah, that book. The show is set as a prequel for Treasure Island with a mix of fictional characters and real history facts.
>>
>>79904831
holy fuck this sounds awesome. I avoided it due to assumptions but I'll have to check it out.
>>
>>79904953
The first three episodes of season one are kinda slow but after that it just kept getting better and better.
>>
>>79903176

good
>>
>>79905562
Get the fuck out.
>>
i love this show so much

the only thing i hate about this show is they made captain flint a faggot

shoehorned and forced

fcking starz, fuck you for ruining the most alpha character in the history of mankind
>>
>>79905923
at least that story was coherent. the lesbian stuff in season one was "wtf" tier.
>>
>>79903176
>killing billy over a bunch of worthless niggers

SJW pirates strike again
>>
>>79906123
you've lost the plot, kid
>>
>>79906165
>how dare he call out my cuck pirate show

deal w/it kiddo
>>
>>79906123
Billy wasn't killed. You would have known this if you were paying attention instead of shitposting on here.
>>
>>79903176
Go back to bed james
>>
>>79906123
Billy isn't dead. Him and Silver have max plot armor.
>>
File: Black Sails Snog.webm (896KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sails Snog.webm
896KB, 640x360px
>>79905923
>fcking starz, fuck you for ruining the most alpha character in the history of mankind
Hilarious how manchildren can't handle the idea of being queer and alpha
It's honestly childish and shits up these threads every time
Retards like this >>79906123 don't help either
>>
>>79905923
>shoehorned and forced
Toby Stephens says you're wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbmhzHjvNHU
>>
>>79906123
>Billy
>dying

How the fuck have you people never read Treasure Island? Or seen one of the million fucking adaptations of it?
>>
>>79906695
>the idea of being queer and alpha

Delusional faggot detected
>>
>>79903176
If only it didn't have to be renamed 'I had a younger brother' the show towards the later seasons. I'm sick of awkward drown out dialogue and every scurvy hobo the camera points at telling their backstory whether it's relevant or not.
>>
>>79906123
That Billy fag is actually a walking spoiler. You just know he can't be killed and his 'tense' scenes come out as pure filler.
>>
>>79906954
If you ever read a history book you already know the basic fate of every character in the show besides Eleanor, Max and the other sideshow characters. Doesnt make the journey any less interesting when you know most of them are going to die.
>>
>>79906922
>awkward drown out dialogue

I have noticed that the dialogue is often overly verbose much of the time. It's like the writers are trying to show off, but it comes at the cost of the characters sounding natural.
>>
>>79905923
They don't dwell on it much (it's really just one flashback scene at the end of an episode, then it's never brought up again).

Plus by the time of the series proper, Flint's regularly fucking the dude's wife so the term "faggot" literally doesn't apply. He's bisexual.
>>
>>79903176
twitter to M.Bay and the showrunners
>>
File: BS Flint Black Sails.webm (196KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BS Flint Black Sails.webm
196KB, 640x360px
>>79905562
>>
I'm breddy sad that this is the last season - but at least they're ending it while it's still good instead of letting it draw on into something that needs to be put out of its misery
>>
>>79908200
yeah i agree. Thank gooddness there won't be an asinine treasure island season.
>>
File: anne.jpg (110KB, 611x950px) Image search: [Google]
anne.jpg
110KB, 611x950px
I need more Anne. Jack's mood while talking with Flint was okay enough for us to not care about her (but she was hurt badly), but fuck, I need to see if she's okay

Also, regarding the walking spoilers characters, well, they might change some things at this ending, specially if Treasure Island is already dead
>>
>>79907024
Not necessarlly, Vane didn't die the way he did in the show
>>
>>79910168
No but he did die. The details are slightly different but the ultimate fate for the characters will be the same. Teach went out in a very similar way, just with added keelhauling.

Flint will die in Savannah from rum
Jack will be hanged
Anne will disappear carrying Jack's baby
Rodgers will succeed in his quest to force the pirates out of Nassau
Billy will survive and find his way to a certain Inn and meet a certain boy named Jim
>>
>>79910168
>basic fate

anon, you're not speaking well for the fan base here
>>
>>79903176
>gay pirates

lol
>>
>>79910270

Don't forget all the stronk women and niggers
>>
>>79905562

I just want them to have the final shot be an older Billy entering the Benbow Inn and meeting Jim. Thats it. No treasure island series, nothing that could end up sucking ass through a straw. Just a 10 second scene.
>>
>>79908200

?

this is the treasure island plot. we already started on it late last season

them burying the cache and only 3 guys knowing about it

flint is gonna kill billy bones, and then try to kill silver but fails and then dies drinking
>>
>>79910270
see >>79907834
>>
>>79910368
It was 6 guys and Flint killed all of them. Thats why Silver needed the map. The cache is being brought back to Nassau, logically for the plot of treasure island to happen Flint needs to rebury the cache somewhere else after Nassau falls, why else would Silver need the map from Billy to find it?
>>
>>79910368
>>79910219
>fucking bookfags spoiling a show again
>>
>>79910401
see>>79910270
>>
>>79910445
>spoiled a near 150 year old book

anon
>>
File: read a book nigger.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
read a book nigger.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>79910445
>assmad that you havent read a 200 year old classic or paid attention to fucking history
>>
>>79910233
>>79910233
It was his basic fate, as in he died at aproximately that time in history, but i'd say the circumstances where completely different.
>>
>>79904590
the only thing that pissed me off is the amount of spanish ships coming
this was pretty ridiculous

also

>strike a deal with Eleanor
>give her the gold
>wait for her and the soldiers leave the fort
>ambush them and get the gold back
why not?
now that her boyfriend isn't coming, there isn't enough strength on her side to prevent it
>>
>>79910571
>being this autistic
>>
Is this show any good?
Trailers and promotional material I've seen around the webz looks like a 2002 B-rated direct-to-dvd German sunday flick
>>
>>79910694
First half of season 1 is pretty slow, second half gets good. Season 2-3 are great and we're only halfway through 4.
>>
>>79910445
I honestly must assume treasure island is required reading for any western child. It's like your parents hated you or something
>>
>>79910662
>Greentexting
>>
>>79910694
>Is this show any good?

Do you like gays? Strong women? Negroes?
>>
One thing that pisses me off is Max getting way. Holy shit I want to see her dead or as a whore again sucking cocks for life

My perfect ending for Eleonor and Max is that both the girls runs away together, join a ship and works as a whore for the entire trip to pay for the voyage
>>
>>79910786

>one flashback

>strong woman
It's you who think IF Eleonor as a strong woman, she is just a crazy bitch that had a influent father

>negroes
You can't remove niggas from the new world island stories
>>
>>79910694
It has a better plot and production values to Games of Thrones, if that's any indication.
>>
>>79910786
Ignore /pol/ it's a good show. Pacing is pretty slow in the first season though.
>>
>>79911198
t. r*ddit

It's an ok show, but it's got too much progressive bullshit in it.
>>
>>79910501
>>79910503
>>79910731
what if man wants to read it AFTER the show, you know, this is a PREQUEL to that book?

even if man had read the book as a kid, ages ago, probably has forgotten most of its happenings, you faggot should act a know-it-all and keep remembering people on spoilers.

who the fuck cares anyway that it's 200year old. Some of you faggots even used to make early BS threads to spoil the newest episode, just because he already saw a poor quality rip.
>>
>>79911383
I just cant understand someone not knowing the plot of treasure island. Leaving behind the fact its a 200 year old book and every kid SHOULD have read it, how could he have not seen muppets treasure island? or fucking treasure planet? or any of the hundred other adaptations that have been made.

Thats like not knowing Frankenstein.
>>
>>79911383

Don't get so assblasted over being an illiterate dumbass
>>
>>79910786
>Do you like gays?
30sec in a 38episode x 60minute show
>Strong women?
like her ? https://i.4cdn.org/tv/1488227160698.webm
>Negroes?
slaves?
>>
>>79911435
>>79911419
we had our own kid tales in my country, you think english literature is everything? pirate stories wasn't priorities here where we haven't any seas near
>>
>>79911466
any webms of Max getting gang raped?
>>
>>79911523
Let me guess you havent Moby Dick either?
>>
>>79911523
>you think english literature is everything?

Well, pretty much.
>>
>>79909774
Anne is so fucking qt. The actress is an actual noble, too.
>>
>>79911536
haven't read*
>>
>>79911585
foul mouth for a noble
>>
>>79911895
Nobles are depraved fucks anon. Always have been, always will be.
>>
>>79910731
>>79911419

Not everyone here is still an underageb& like you. I read a fuckton of books as a child, doesn't mean that 20 years later I still remember the plot of each and every one in detail. And I can't be arsed to reread this shit now, when there are so many better 'adult' books waiting.

>>79911585
Why do noble actresses like to portray lewd chav skanks so much? Ygritte from GoT is a noble too.
>>
>>79911986
Not underage I just apparently have a better fucking memory than you anon.
>>
>>79911916

Fuck off commie faggot
>>
>>79912084
>if you think aristocrats are shit you have to be a commie

Wow the founding fathers were real pinkos then huh? I cant believe I never noticed the hammer and sickle on the constitution.
>>
>>79912113

Founding fathers were aristocrats you fucking moron
>>
>>79912149
No they were landed gentry, a lawyer, the son of a candle maker, the bastard son of a laird, the son of a merchant and the orphaned son of a surveyor.

And yes, there is a difference between gentry, lairds and aristocrats.
>>
>>79903176
Honestly I hope they don't. The original is a kids book. If they adapt it heavily then sure. But otherwise it's totally not worth it.
>>
I have respect for your literature but c'mon, having access to spanish, french, and Italian (latin-catholic) stuff reduces English literature to basically Shakespeare memes and Lord of the rings when you hit that age, kek
>>
>>79903176
You mean besides the dozens that already exist?
>>
So how will the series end? No way the pirates are going to survive 11 men of war, 1,000 professional troops, and the fort.
>>
>>79912497
Forts going to change sides, watch.

Slave army will probably swarm in like the riders of rohan at the last minute.
>>
>>79912497
Spanish burn Nassau to the ground after a big ass battle.
>>
>>79912497

>Spanish attack
>pirates get their shit pushed in
>Billy, who was turned over to the revolting slaves gets them to attack the Spanish
>slaves get BTFO but provide enough of a distraction for Silver and a few surviving pirates to escape to the Walrus
>the survivors go to the marooned island
>Rodgers retakes Nassau
>Jack gets sent out on some errand (don't know what)
>gets captured and hanged but Anne escapes
>the remaining pirates and marooned slaves escape and scatter
>Silver and Madi settle down
>Flint goes to America to find Thomas
>Rodgers, Eleanor, and Max look over their empire of ashes
>the end

Book it
>>
>>79907336
Dude they've been building towards that moment for a good part of the season. It wasn't just a "oh he's gay" moment. His ENTIRE reason for being who he is was because his buttbuddy got fucked by the state
>>
>>79912863
To be fair it was a really hard dicking. Thomas' idea for a reformed Nassau wasnt bad. Hell Rodgers made it work. If it had been Flint and Thomas doing it Nassau would have been pirate free in a year or two.
>>
So what's going to happen in the next episode? If I'm a rank and file pirate and I see a bunch of warships with over 1,000 canons combined, I'm peacing out before they open fire.
>>
>>79912928
to be fair it was all because of a bunch of progressive kikes in hollywood wanted to shoehorn in a faggot
>>
>>79912959
>shoehorned
Its been hinted at since season 1 in some of the conversations between Flint and Miranda. Thats not really shoehorning.
>>
>>79903176
>Literally butt pirates: the show is almost over

Who cares?
>>
>>79912991
>Its been hinted at since season 1

And?
>>
>>79912863

Nah, it's how he managed to fuck with the state.

>former Navy officer goes rogue

Literally 1/4 of the pirates after the war, lol.

We can say that he had stronger reasons because not only their threesome hedonistic shit got discovered, but also all the parts fucked him deep. The Navy fucked him, Lord Hamilton father fucked him, their "friends" didn't stand by him (even before they found of the biggest betrayal).

Flint banged both, think of it as a next level cuckold that not only serves his wife but also serves himself to the bull, kek. Thomas was clearly a total fag. I didn't liked it either but the show runners managed to make it work in a acceptable way.

So far, it's okay and tolerable, but I agree I'd your concern is about the possibility that Thomas is alive and Flint finds him and they end lolgaytogether
>>
>>79912928

I don't even know what Flint is fighting for anymore. The right to attack and steal peaceful merchant ships and murder or press their crews? No one could be stupid enough to think a pirate state could last long. Eventually, one empire is going to get pissed and slap their shit. If Flint's plan is to go legit, he could have just used part of the treasure to get support from England and be named the official governor and avoid the whole fucking war.
>>
>>79913039
Flint wants to kick Britains ass around the new world, he gave up on Nassau going legit after Miranda was killed.
>>
>>79913069

Why the fuck is anyone following him then? Britain has several hundred warships and hundreds of thousands of soldiers. They may be distracted at the moment, but the pirates lost the war before it even began.
>>
>>79913039

He wants to incite all the new world colonies to fight against their masters. The man is broken but he still thinks he can make his fight worth of something
>>
>>79913119
They bought into his idea of a Pirate King and Silver, Billy and Jack genuinely think a pirate state can work.

They all want to establish Nassau as an independent state, he wants to use it as a base of operations for inciting a larger rebellion. He wants to spark the War for Independence early and with pirates instead of minutemen.
>>
>>79903176
>Black Sails
nice try hiki revenger
>>
We can't forget Jack. I'm 99% sure he'll do something BIG before dying or fleeing with Anne, I just don't know what
>>
>>79906695
Holy shit I managed to repress this memory and forget he was a gay faggot. Wtf I hate black sails now, I hope Flint gets btfo.
>>
I want to fuck Idelle
>>
>>79913444
>>79913577
you feel smart? kill yourselfs faggots
>>
>>79913599
The more you react to it anon the more fun it is.
>>
>>79910356
This.
>>
>>79913797
to stomp your fat fuck face would be the fun
>>
>>79910219
Billy will die of a stroke because he's pants shittingly scared of a piece of paper with an ink blot.
>>
>>79903176
Muppet Treasure Island is literally perfect you fucking pleb.
>>
Anyone else beginning to think that Woodes is darker and more malicious than any of the remaining pirates at this point?
>>
>>79916897
Did he ever tell where he got his scar?
>>
>>79917240
Yeah.

He was pursuing a Spanish ship and when he had them cornered and without hope of escape, they fired a last-minute cheap shot that killed several of Woodes' men, including his brother. Shot also gave him the scar.

After catching that ship, he did his first keelhaul.

That story's come up at least twice now. Not sure how you missed it.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.