[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damien Chazelle was married to his La La Land producer Jasmine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gettyimages-464219620_master.jpg (36KB, 780x532px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-464219620_master.jpg
36KB, 780x532px
Damien Chazelle was married to his La La Land producer Jasmine McGlade for four years before he cheated on her with his new girlfriend during the creation of the movie La La Land. He then shouted out his new girlfriend for helping him create La La Land during his Best Director speech last night while his ex-wife was also in the crowd as one of the producers of the film.

Why does Casey Affleck get hate but not Chazelle?
>>
He literally looks like someone who's going to kill himself at some point in his life.
>>
Because he's talented
>>
>>79901525
Chazelle is a Jew.
>>
Cheating on your gf isn't the same as raping two chicks then settling it out of court so it doesn't damage your reputation
>>
>>79901645
>Chazelle
>rides on the coattails of everyone else who actually have talent without contributing anything of worth himself
>his writing is easily the worst part of his films
>talented
>>
File: 2bfdd712.jpg (165KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2bfdd712.jpg
165KB, 540x720px
Appreciate that juicy gossip OP
>>
>>79901712
stop peddling this bullshit, anon
>>
wait, he's straight?

I thought he was in a relationship with the Justin guy who does all the music in his movies
>>
>>79901525
Dishonest men make dishonest films.
>>
>>79901696
>raping two chicks
can you stop this meme

he made inappropriate comments and suggestions

everything is rape now I guess
>>
>>79902168
nah, he literally self inserts himself in his movies

the guy in whiplash and seb are all fantasys of himself
>>
File: received_263680237391708.png (954KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_263680237391708.png
954KB, 1920x1080px
>>79902230
Bruh
>>
>>79902168
Kek
>>
>>79901696
casey is a muslim so rape is literally okay
>>
>>79902230
kek
>>
>>79901525
She'll get a cut of each of his paychecks for the rest of his life. I'm sure the ex wife wants him to have more success.
>>
Maybe she was a nasty bitch and he deserved better.

I've seen this kinda situation play out before. Who you think are the victims aren't necessarily the victims trust me.
>>
>>79901525
>Inauthentic person makes inauthentic films
...whoah
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.