[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were born in a universe in which she will most likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: amy_4.jpg (2MB, 3280x4928px) Image search: [Google]
amy_4.jpg
2MB, 3280x4928px
>you were born in a universe in which she will most likely never be aware of your existence, one in which even if you did have some contact with her in the streets or at some event you would most likely be just one of the ten of thousands of "fans" she's met in her life
>swn know or care that you love her

What are some movies about the cruelties of life?
>>
>that absolute fookin milkiness of her sweater pups

lord in heaven
she should bottle her tit sweat and sell it as a delicacy
>>
File: Untitled.png (818KB, 657x642px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
818KB, 657x642px
>>79898428
>>
File: worship Amy.webm (371KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
worship Amy.webm
371KB, 640x356px
>>79898345
>What are some movies about the cruelties of life?

Cruel Intentions 2
>>
>>79898586
is that a scar?
>>
File: Amy CI2.webm (2MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Amy CI2.webm
2MB, 624x352px
>>79898631
>>
File: horse riding.webm (2MB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
horse riding.webm
2MB, 800x451px
>>79898661
no, just the folds of her breasts

>>79898667
>>
nah when she came to londontown 6 years ago me and my bro chad nougat went to town on her, i worked the rear and chad nougat worked the front

she was a good lay but i've had better, dirty bitch swallowed mah spunk though. tommy tip top points for that.
>>
>>79898345
Lady get away from the computer
Nobody gives a shit about you, go pay an entertainment show to blow your horn
>>
>>79898345
PAM!?
>>
>>79898345
Let me propose something to you. Take a moment to read it and think about it seriously:

Amy Adams is not special.

She is just a normal woman. Her profession as an actress gives her wide exposure to the population but at the end of the day this is just her job. And it is a job you don't really see much of because the nature of Hollywood is to hide the process of the work. But we do know it is there. We know she gets up early. We know she drives or has someone drive her to a set where she will sit in make-up for a couple of hours and read her lines at the same time. She will discuss the project with the director, producers, and other actors. This is work. There is nothing special or magical about it. She enjoys it because she is a dramatist at heart.

Now I want you to think about other aspects of her. Her physical appearance. It's unremarkable. She is a handsome woman, but so are thousands or millions of other women. And you can women in many other walks of life who surpass her in beauty. "movie star looks" are a myth. An illusion. In her day to day life she looks like any other person going about their day to day life.

Her personality: as stated above she is a professional actress. She is drawn to drama and has studied it. She is a "drama geek" and likely exhibits the outgoing and boisterous personality of that cohort. Amy Adams the woman and the characters she plays on screen likely do not resemble each other strongly on personality. The real woman is likely more "flamboyant" than you expect, as actors tend to be.

So where do this all lead? It leads to the idea that what you think Amy Adams is is not what she is, and the things you like about her can be found in many other women who you have a perfectly valid chance of meeting. Women who are probably closer to what you're actually looking for.
>>
>>79899880
yeah, naw
>>
>>79899880
idc dude I just want to smash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.