[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you bring your own bullet proof vest when you go to the movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: shootingrange.jpg (44KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
shootingrange.jpg
44KB, 640x320px
Do you bring your own bullet proof vest when you go to the movies? Or do you trust the old ones that they offer?
>>
>>79896458
how will a vest protect you from flying anvil hammers?
>>
>>79896458
The best defense is a good offense, so I try to be as offensive as possible: show up in blackface.
>>
File: 1466826230609.png (50KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466826230609.png
50KB, 1200x1200px
no i'd just hide behind the bulletproof glass
>>
My local theater doesn't allow me to bring my own vest because it would be unfair towards the designated theater shooter
>>
>>79896578
Epic. Include me in the screen cap
>>
They pat you down for weapons on penis inspection day
>>
i wouldn't have too if the NRA didn't lobby to keep high powered assault weapons legal.
>>
>go to local kínoráma
>buy a ticket for Avengers: Rise of the Vulva for 74,99$
>the cashier leans over the counter handing me the ticket and a polymer-framed, short recoil-operated, locked-breech semi-automatic Glock pistol
>the ticket says "Congratulations, today you're the designated cinema shooter, have fun operating!"
>I nod at the cashier, she nods back
>Sit on the far left near the first row
>wait for the ads and trailers to pass
>opening credits finally start
>I immediately get up and shoot up the whole row
>whole theater get's up in excitement and start clapping and cheering as I reload
>I proceed to shoot up the whole theater with a tear in my eye, trying my hardest not to make anyone feel ignored
>the kids birthday section were visibly the most excited
>as I finish the cinema staff comes in congratulating and sweeping the spilled popcorn, guts and blood
>they even let me keep the Glock
>manager even sends me a thank you card at my home for the good work

Best 74,99$ ever spent.
>>
>Not having bullet-proof booths in your theater
>>
I hear in some poor states, like California, they don't have enough budget and they have to chose to either have clean desease free showers or guns, the ones that chose showers hand knifes to the patrons instead.

Why bother going to the kino desu
>>
>>79896458
I thought Americans were immune to bullets already.
>>
>>79897022
my nigga
>>
>>79896458

i sit above the entrance so i can drop down and run away
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.