[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you like this show? What is it even about? Please answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why do you like this show?

What is it even about?

Please answer with minimum memes
>>
>>79895523
High production values, interesting setting, colorful characters, intrigue and politics.

That being said, Delaney is too fucking OP in the show, it would have been much better if he wasn't a psychic mastermind.
>>
The angry walking
>>
>>79895707
>That being said, Delaney is too fucking OP in the show, it would have been much better if he wasn't a psychic mastermind.

This, I dont get Delaney.

Is he actually some type of voodoo witch doctor who knows everything, or is he just really smart at outmaneuvering people politically?

The show didnt even explain what happened to him in Africa, and what his mothers heritage has to do with his upbringing
>>
>>79895523
nootka
>>
mmmm nootka
>>
>>79895707
>Delaney is too fucking OP in the show
Be verry careful now...
>>
>>79895797
It was weird the show didn't just up and say it, but obviously the guy is speaking with the dead. He says something about them "singing to him" in the last episode. I was waiting for the reveal but I guess they want to hold that out for season 2. Also it'll have to be toned down a bunch in S2, I hope he knifes his way out of more problems instead of using ghost magic.
>>
>>79895523
The reason I like this show is the memes
>>
>>79895523
Memes, gunpowder, Nootka, angry walking, and grunting
>>
mhmmmemes
>>
The answer to both of your questions is grunting. It's gruntkino.
>>
>>79895831
>>79895892
can someone give me the quick rundown on "nootka"?
i want to start using it but i don't wanna watch the show.
>>
>>79896450

Its the name of his tophat in the show

Tom has nervous ticks that result in him grunting and saying nootka calling for his hat
>>
>>79896029
I actually love the magic stuff and i wish there where more authentic spiritualism in the show. The fact that it is so vague makes it more interesting. Does he hallucinate mindless stuff together, does he have some kind of PTSD or is he hallucinating actual facts?

Whats the smudging stuff he uses? Is there an actual psychoactive component in it?
Magic and psychedelics go hand in hand. I would even go so far and say that all kind of religions exists because humans like to eat/drink/smoke/sniff hallucinogen plants.
>>
>>79895797
He is literally a voodoo shaman. I'm almost positive he's getting information from ghosts and that's how he knows what's going on most of the time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.